Jun 04 2013
By: murphdawg1 Gaming Beast 2302 posts

Supply Raid or Survivors

9 replies 597 views Edited Jun 4, 2013

Which mode will you likely play the most? I definitely will be playing Survivors mode alot more as I love round based play and I think 4v4 will offer players the ability to get quite tactical and will require a high degree of teamwork.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (597 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
17659 posts

Re: Supply Raid or Survivors

Jun 4, 2013
I'm not a big fan of 1 life game modes, so I'll probably stick to Supply Raid more. I might play Survivors if I feel interested, but most of my time will most likely be spend in Supply Raid.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (588 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
344 posts

Jun 4, 2013

Pushign towards survivors as i prefer 1 life but supply raid sounds great so ill decide on releasE :smileytongue:

sub sig

sig url -

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (572 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2013 posts

Jun 4, 2013

Ill play both, but i feel like ill be sticking to Survivors more. It will be even more deliberately paced, and that sounds fun to me.

What I think will be really cool, that shouldnt be understated, is that we will have 4 classes to tinker with and level up.

So theres "only" 2 gamemodes, but personally ill be putting a lot of time into exploring the different classes.  That should spice things up considerably. 

--
if you vote for Cave Plunder, may the gods have mercy on your soul
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (555 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2302 posts

Jun 4, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
I'm not a big fan of 1 life game modes, so I'll probably stick to Supply Raid more. I might play Survivors if I feel interested, but most of my time will most likely be spend in Supply Raid.

If you don't mind me asking but why is that?

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (508 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4888 posts

Jun 4, 2013
^ Whaaaaaaa? Our names.....they're....similar.
 photo original_zpsf4794f45.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (497 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Jun 4, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
^ Whaaaaaaa? Our names.....they're....similar.

Your name makes you look like the corporate sell out version of the original MurphDawg.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (492 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5307 posts

Jun 4, 2013
I prefer Elimination-style gameplay so I thought I'd stick with Supply Raid, but actually, having a set amount of lives is almost as nerve-wracking as only having one, so ill probably play Survivors just as much. I love that the lives are communal for your team, so you'll want to avoid dying otherwise you're letting your team down.

Having said that, it's a good reason to team up with friends rather than play with randoms. Can you imagine being teamed up with the guys that don't know how to survive? That'll be game over pretty quickly.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (491 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Jun 4, 2013

calcunnon wrote:
I prefer Elimination-style gameplay so I thought I'd stick with Supply Raid, but actually, having a set amount of lives is almost as nerve-wracking as only having one, so ill probably play Survivors just as much. I love that the lives are communal for your team, so you'll want to avoid dying otherwise you're letting your team down.

Having said that, it's a good reason to team up with friends rather than play with randoms. Can you imagine being teamed up with the guys that don't know how to survive? That'll be game over pretty quickly.

^ I may be wrong here, but I think you got them backwards. Survivor is the gamemode with one life, and Supply Raid has respawns (I think).

Anyways, I'll have to try them both out. I'm a big fan of 1-life gamemodes, but usually just as a break from standard respawn modes. I'll have to test them both.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (441 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5307 posts

Jun 4, 2013
Oh yeah I think you're right, Zoobat. Either way, you get my point :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (429 Views)
0 Likes