Thats all I got!

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 26 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2585 posts

Re: Survivor difficulty?

Jul 23, 2013

Always us the brick/bottle technique. Throw at human enemies, you'll have a human shield. Throw it at infected and have a melee weapon, Instant kill.

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 26 (222 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Jul 23, 2013

found survivor pretty easy to be honest. use bricks and bottles every chance u get is my advise.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 26 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Jul 23, 2013

got the Survivor + trophy last night!:smileyvery-happy: Took me 11hrs 32mins and 48 deaths lol. The odd thing I noticed is when you skip a cutscene, the game will still add the length of that cutscene to your total time played.

Now on to the MP trophies. Hope its easy.

+============================================================+
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 26 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2121 posts

Jul 24, 2013

I just got to the University on Survival, but I thought id post some tips anyway.

If you're using health kits, then you're doing it wrong. I have not used a single one yet (2 in inventory), but i HAVE upgraded max health for a "free" healthkit to get out of red health earlier in the game (around the suburbs). If necessary Ill upgrade max health a second time (Joel's upgrade pills/flowers are plentiful). Dont worry about going through long stretches of the game with low health. There are very few instances in which you will be in a fight and you may take dammage. Plus, the game has a way of recharging your health periodically.

DO craft things as you get the supplies. Ive heard some people on here say, "dont craft unless you have to, wait till you know what you need." I disagree. Keep an eye on what supplies you have, and craft accordingly. For example, whenever I have the ability to craft 2 molotoves, then I go ahead and craft one. Why? So you can keep collecting supplies. Theres no excuse to not collect an item that says "full," if youre able to craft something using that supply. I always have at least 2 mollies on me, usually 3. never craft bombs or meles--save those parts for Shivs.

most of the other stuff has been covered. ill edit if necessary :smileyhappy:

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 26 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1239 posts

Jul 24, 2013

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

I just got to the University on Survival, but I thought id post some tips anyway.

If you're using health kits, then you're doing it wrong.

I must have did it wrong because I crafted 2 or 3 health kits and used maybe 5  of them  because I did not want to wait around for Ellie to toss me one.  As Ellie I had to use one or two kits to make it through the two swarms of infected.  At the end of the game, I had 2 or 3 of everything.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 26 (127 Views)
0 Likes