Jun 25 2013
By: khknight Fender Bender 4119 posts

Survivor + not working correctly? help

[ Edited ]
15 replies 219 views Edited Jun 25, 2013

so i completed the game on survivor mode and I just started survivor plus and for some odd reason, none of my weapons or supplement upgrades carried over. **bleep**? is this intentional? if so then what the hell is the point of survivor plus? why is it even called survivor plus if your stuff doesn't carry over?

Message 1 of 16 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
594 posts

Re: Survivor + not working correctly? help

Jun 25, 2013
Your weapon upgrades and supplement upgrades are supposed to carry over

You should see them when you first pick up a supplement or get to a work bench

Did you click "Continue new game plus" instead of new game, and did you click continue in the same save file as where you beat Survivor?
Message 2 of 16 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4119 posts

Jun 25, 2013

luctiger98 wrote:
Your weapon upgrades and supplement upgrades are supposed to carry over

You should see them when you first pick up a supplement or get to a work bench
I stopped playing at docks where you kill robert. So you're telling me if i continue playing, the game will automatically give me back all my stuff as soon as i get to the first work bench and supplement? i dont really understand this logic.

Did you click "Continue new game plus" instead of new game, Yes and did you click continue in the same save file as where you beat Survivor? yes

Message 3 of 16 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
594 posts

Jun 25, 2013
No I mean you will be able to check if you have your upgrades when you get your supplement or get to a workbench, unless you upgraded Health or made one of the early pistols fully maxed where it is obvious you already upgraded them

If its not working then I guess you're outta luck. Maybe start a new game
Message 4 of 16 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4119 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 25, 2013

luctiger98 wrote:
No I mean you will be able to check if you have your upgrades when you get your supplement or get to a workbench, unless you upgraded Health or made one of the early pistols fully maxed where it is obvious you already upgraded them

If its not working then I guess you're outta luck. Maybe start a new game

well i already checked my supplements and not of my upgrades carried over, what kind bs glitch is this? come on ND, how could u release such a buggy game? Uncharted had no bugs but this game has bugs and glitches out the @$$. Its so disapointing. 

Message 5 of 16 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
594 posts

Jun 25, 2013
I'm pretty sure you can't even check your supplements upgrade list at the Docks, the first supplement you find in The Outskirts and then you can check in your backpack
Message 6 of 16 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4119 posts

Jun 25, 2013

luctiger98 wrote:
I'm pretty sure you can't even check your supplements upgrade list at the Docks, the first supplement you find in The Outskirts and then you can check in your backpack

i'm looking at my supplements right now at the docks so.......

Message 7 of 16 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
594 posts

Jun 25, 2013
Ok then goodluck with that
Message 8 of 16 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Jun 25, 2013

The moment you get your backpack you can check your supplements, if they are not the same way you had at the end of the game, something's not right. Now, answer this, did you, after you finished the game, went to any chapter through chapter select for whatever reason? If you did, your new game plus starts with the supplements level/weapons upgrade you had at that point in that chapter. To be sure everything will carry over, after you are done with chapter select, load the complete (100%) game save from main menu and then pick continue new game plus, the stuff you had when you finished the game will be there.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 9 of 16 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4119 posts

Jun 25, 2013

jarekmasta wrote:

The moment you get your backpack you can check your supplements, if they are not the same way you had at the end of the game, something's not right. Now, answer this, did you, after you finished the game, went to any chapter through chapter select for whatever reason?

Yes I did, but i used a different save file, i did not use my survivor save file.

If you did, your new game plus starts with the supplements level/weapons upgrade you had at that point in that chapter. To be sure everything will carry over, after you are done with chapter select, load the complete (100%) game save from main menu and then pick continue new game plus, the stuff you had when you finished the game will be there.

ok, i'll try that

Message 10 of 16 (167 Views)
0 Likes