0 Likes
Fender Bender
4119 posts

Re: Survivor + not working correctly? help

[ Edited ]
Jun 25, 2013

khknight wrote:

jarekmasta wrote:

The moment you get your backpack you can check your supplements, if they are not the same way you had at the end of the game, something's not right. Now, answer this, did you, after you finished the game, went to any chapter through chapter select for whatever reason?

Yes I did, but i used a different save file, i did not use my survivor save file.

If you did, your new game plus starts with the supplements level/weapons upgrade you had at that point in that chapter. To be sure everything will carry over, after you are done with chapter select, load the complete (100%) game save from main menu and then pick continue new game plus, the stuff you had when you finished the game will be there.

ok, i'll try that

I for some reason only my first playthrough (normal) is at 100%, when i loaded that, it only gives me the option to to play easy and normal on new game plus. what the hell is this

is it possible that the game might of autosaved over the wrong savefile? cause all i was doing was trophy hunting on my chapter select save file to get some trophies

It might also be worth mentioning that 40 supplement pills did carry over but not the upgrades

Message 12 of 16 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
594 posts

Jun 25, 2013
Doh, nevermind I misread something
Anyways goodluck getting this fixed, sorry I wasnt any help
Message 13 of 16 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4119 posts

Jun 25, 2013

im not uderstanding this, the save file says new game plus and the game gave me the option for survivor difficulty. The stuff should of carried over. But all i got was 40 supplement pills.

Message 14 of 16 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
671 posts

Jun 25, 2013

You need to load your survivor 100% game. Then select Continue New Game plus from the ain menu(at the very top) and everything will work. I did it and everything is there. All my pills, upgrades, weapon upgrades, everything. I play offline though, so maybe thats why.

Message 15 of 16 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4119 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 25, 2013

FUIVT0PLAY wrote:

You need to load your survivor 100% game. Then select Continue New Game plus from the ain menu(at the very top) and everything will work. I did it and everything is there. All my pills, upgrades, weapon upgrades, everything. I play offline though, so maybe thats why.

its already too late now, my survivor new game plus is at 14% now. ugh, this is such a let down.

I choose new gameplus and it gave me the option for survivor which means it had to be already pre loaded with my survivor save.

Message 16 of 16 (80 Views)
0 Likes