Highlighted
Jun 22 2013
By: jarekmasta Lombax Warrior 147 posts

Survivor + questions

3 replies 169 views Edited Jun 22, 2013

So I got rid of patch 1.01 to start Survivor + as I heard the patch could be a reason for upgrades/supplements not carrying over. I just got my backpack, I see that my pistol is upgraded at least the size of  the clip, my supplements tho are not in the state I had right before finishing game (had maxed health and shiv mastery and now they have 1/2 bars and the rest is not upgraded and some of them were level 2). I'm starting to doubt if I should keep on going with this playthrough since I pretty much won't be able to max Joel's supplements as magically only small part of it carried over. Anyone has any input about this? Something similar happening?

Also about the trophies, I got all the difficulty related trophies, all the collectibles too, still missing the training manuals trophy (even tho I have 12 and picked up the last one a few times again aswell) and the shiv doors one (shows 11 open and I'm pretty sure I opened them all (during 2 playthroughs).

Any help is appreciated.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 4 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

Re: Survivor + questions

Jun 22, 2013
There's 13 shiv doors you are at least missing 2
Sleep Matt signature
Message 2 of 4 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Jun 22, 2013

Yea but that's not the case, I opened them all just my stats doesn't show the correct number Smiley Tongue I know there's 13 =) I went to open all of em again through chapter select and it's now 12, I'll do the rest later I need a break Smiley Tongue Thanks for the input tho.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 4 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

Jun 22, 2013
Yeah I know the ones I'm missing I'm gonna do the rest on survivor
Sleep Matt signature
Message 4 of 4 (119 Views)
0 Likes