First Son
2 posts

Re: THE LAST OF US 2 & 3 (DOMAINS)!!!

Jul 10, 2013

A second TLoU would be nice although a third may over do it. In the second (if there is one) i hope ellie finds out about joel lying and then they go on a massive emotional journey where he has to chase after her because she ran away to find the fireflys to give herself up and find a cure, but you get to switch between joel and ellie running across the country side, then they sort it out they go back to tommys and ellie finds love and they are all safe. But hey strech that out to be more emersfyl into a 14+ hour journey, OR that could be a third and the second a pre-quel where you play as ellie in her younger years the story of it is on the wiki here http://thelastofus.wikia.com/wiki/Ellie.

Message 31 of 45 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
364 posts

Jul 10, 2013

I want the ending of TLoU 2 to be sad! I'm talking fall on the floor and weep sad! The ending to TLoU would've been 10x more emotional if Joel had been shot in the head while trying to escape with Ellie.

Signature Size for Contest July TLOU photo FINALSARAH_zpse2590fe2.jpg
Message 32 of 45 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
371 posts

Jul 10, 2013
@Pyromobster SPOILER ALERT! It still shocks me after beating the game almost 3 weeks ago that both of them survived. I expected both to die actually. I really do feel that the ending to the first will build up to an extremely emotional ending in the sequel. I mean c'mon the game has sold 3.4 mill copies in 3 weeks we all know they will and it will star Joel and Ellie mark my words.
Message 33 of 45 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Jul 10, 2013

*sips on a glass of grape juice*    I feel the next game will feature Ellie as the main playable character, and Joel will be a supporting character...

Message 34 of 45 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
384 posts

Jul 10, 2013
There will be a trilogy.. the game have sold close to 4 million copies. over 3 years of development to build this world, the story and all it's characters. Do you honestly believe that ND will waste all that with just one game?

The last of us = a trilogy
Remember where you heard it first.
Canon 1Ds
Message 35 of 45 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Jul 10, 2013
I say leave the game as it is. Add some DLC, but don't make a series out of it by creating prequels/sequels. The game's ending is great as is, and there's no major questions left unanswered that couldn't be resolved in DLC.
Message 36 of 45 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Jul 10, 2013
I agree with other people that it'd be just fine if they left it at 1 game.... On the other hand the 20 years between the start of the pandemic and the moment Joel & Ellie meet leaves a little open to a prequel of sorts. I'd find that much more interesting than continuing the story with them both in Jackson.

I enjoyed all the uncharted sequels so I'm sure ND won't have a problem making a decent sequel if they do decide to go that route.
Message 37 of 45 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
322 posts

Jul 10, 2013

I honestly DO NOT GET the people who constantly keep saying "NO, NO SEQUEL!!!"

This game isn't going anywhere. It isn't going to change. The game is phenomenal and will stay that way. No amounts of sequels will ever change that. You people frequently use games like Dead Space as examples that there shouldn't be sequels. But you're forgetting one thing: this is NAUGHTY DOG.

With your logic, Uncharted 1 should've STAYED that way and no sequels should have been made. Funny enough, Uncharted 2, the sequel, ends but being even better than the first. Now it's one of the best games to have been created this gen. To have such a wonderful setting and world and to not explore more of it would be an absolute waste. A sequel does not have to be Joel and Ellie. It can be anyone for all we know. I'm really hoping for a sequel because I KNOW that Naughty Dog can create a game that could be even better than the last.

When all have fallen, rise above the ashes.
Message 38 of 45 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Jul 10, 2013
I for one, want more The Last of Us games. There's a lot of unanswered questions. What happened to Ish? What happened during the 20 years the game skipped? I would really enjoy more of this world.
-----------
Message 39 of 45 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
192 posts

Jul 11, 2013

This game really does not need a sequel/prequel. Everything's fine as it is...

Also, I don't get why people consider this game as "so great". Yes it's good, but the theme has been used in movies, tv shows and games so many times in the past years that it wasn't anything special and lots of things could easily be foreseen. The gameplay didn't offer anything new and certainly nothing revolutionary. It also had or still has some glitches/bugs that should not happen in such an AAA title. Graphics and atmosphere are both nice and parts of the story were really emotional, but that doesn't put TLOU in the league of "best games ever"...

Once there's a hype, I guess objectivity goes out of the window :smileytongue:

Message 40 of 45 (81 Views)
0 Likes