Hekseville Citizen
261 posts

Re: THE LAST OF US 2 & 3 (DOMAINS)!!!

Jul 11, 2013

Personally, I would rather see a robust collection of DLC covering Tommy and Joel's adventures during the 20 years we didn't see (directly). If there was a sequel on PS4 however I know Naughty Dog never, ever, makes a crappy game so if they do it I'll be right there to buy it!

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 45 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
261 posts

Jul 11, 2013

bent_toe wrote:
There will be a trilogy.. the game have sold close to 4 million copies. over 3 years of development to build this world, the story and all it's characters. Do you honestly believe that ND will waste all that with just one game?

The last of us = a trilogy
Remember where you heard it first.

I will remember where I heard it first... from Colin Moriarty on Podcast Beyond and a thousand other articles, But yes I agree they will most likely milk this series for what it's worth, and that's not necessarily a bad thing. There's a lot more story to tell there, and a very rich cast of characters.

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 45 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
261 posts

Jul 11, 2013

SN-A-A-A-KE wrote:

This game really does not need a sequel/prequel. Everything's fine as it is...

Also, I don't get why people consider this game as "so great". Yes it's good, but the theme has been used in movies, tv shows and games so many times in the past years that it wasn't anything special and lots of things could easily be foreseen. The gameplay didn't offer anything new and certainly nothing revolutionary. It also had or still has some glitches/bugs that should not happen in such an AAA title. Graphics and atmosphere are both nice and parts of the story were really emotional, but that doesn't put TLOU in the league of "best games ever"...

Once there's a hype, I guess objectivity goes out of the window :smileytongue:

You've gotta be sh*****g me. If you thought TLoU was a mediocre game, I can immediately discount any other opinions you post on this board. I actually kind of feel bad for you for not having the capacity to see a masterpiece when it comes along. You're probably happy with the new map pack for black ops 2. I really am sorry for you.

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 45 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

Jul 11, 2013

SN-A-A-A-KE wrote:

This game really does not need a sequel/prequel. Everything's fine as it is...

Also, I don't get why people consider this game as "so great". Yes it's good, but the theme has been used in movies, tv shows and games so many times in the past years that it wasn't anything special and lots of things could easily be foreseen. The gameplay didn't offer anything new and certainly nothing revolutionary. It also had or still has some glitches/bugs that should not happen in such an AAA title. Graphics and atmosphere are both nice and parts of the story were really emotional, but that doesn't put TLOU in the league of "best games ever"...

Once there's a hype, I guess objectivity goes out of the window :smileytongue:

So what would you consider "best games ever"? Mario? Call Of Duty? Pokemon? 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.

- John F. Kennedy
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 45 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
192 posts

Jul 11, 2013

I said that TLOU is a good game (you have to read the whole post) and I enjoyed it but it's nothing we haven't seen before. If you have some objectivity left in you (unlike those who defend their new favourite product at all costs) you will see that I made some valid points. But I guess it'll take some time before people start to see that...

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 45 (85 Views)
0 Likes