May 01 2013
By: AKyemeni Naughty Paw 11593 posts

THE LAST OF US: AMERICAN DREAMS #1 SELLS OUT!

5 replies 334 views Edited May 1, 2013

In a show of demand for Dark Horse Comics’ newest video-game series debut, Diamond Comics and retailers around the country are now sold out of the critically acclaimed first issue of The Last of Us: American Dreams.

In response, Dark Horse is reprinting the first issue. The reprint is available for reorder now, with an on-sale date of May 29, the same day The Last of Us: American Dreams #2 goes on sale. 

Coscripted by The Last of Us creative director Neil Druckmann and comic superstar Faith Erin Hicks, American Dreams is the must-read tie-in to the upcoming game release from Naughty Dog!

Fans: Head to your local comic shop or bookstore to get your hands on a copy of the first printing of The Last of Us: American Dreams #1 while you can! Supplies are limited and demand is high!

http://www.darkhorse.com/Blog/1386/last-us-american-dreams-1-sells-out

I like the demand we're seeing for TLOU items. I really do. This game is gonna sell good IMO.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 1 of 6 (334 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1747 posts

Re: THE LAST OF US: AMERICAN DREAMS #1 SELLS OUT!

May 1, 2013

Of course it's gonna sell well! This is a Naughty Dog game, after all.

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 2 of 6 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
322 posts

May 1, 2013
Well, that's good and all, but I don't think you can use this as an indicator of how well the game will perform.Comics are impulse buys because they're cheap. The same isn't true for a $60 game.
 photo 492afe7a-5d47-473d-9476-3a8036a31d5b_zps4955703f.jpg
Message 3 of 6 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
177 posts

May 2, 2013
But seeing as so many people are buying the comic, it will encourage them to buy the game as well because of how freaking awesome it is!
Ellie photo Ellie_zps812f6c9e.jpg
Message 4 of 6 (277 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

May 2, 2013
People who bought the Post Pandemic Edition are still getting issue #1 with the game right? If so, does anyone know if it is a hard copy, or is it digital? I already have issue 1 in digital format after I won it through Twitter.
Message 5 of 6 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
768 posts

May 2, 2013

Quickie_Lindsay wrote:
People who bought the Post Pandemic Edition are still getting issue #1 with the game right? If so, does anyone know if it is a hard copy, or is it digital? I already have issue 1 in digital format after I won it through Twitter.
It's it's a actual comic that comes with the Post Pandemic Edition. They even stated that the cover of this issue #1 has a different cover. (to be honest..the cover of issue #1 currently a comic shops looks better..imo)

Message 6 of 6 (210 Views)
0 Likes