Nov 27 2013
By: XxbulletkillaxX Lombax Warrior 154 posts

THE LAST OF US AND I AM ALIVE…..

8 replies 370 views Edited Nov 27, 2013

warning

This is talking about a comparison between I am alive and The last of Us, if you don't want hypocrisy to show its face then do not read this.

~ I am alive ~

~ I am alive takes place in a city that has been shook to the ground by giant earthquakes all around, The environment requires extreme amounts of climbing and such to get around, it is also a pretty place due to the dust letting some amounts of light to get through. The climbing is based off a stamina system inwhich stamina runs out very fast while climbing, and more you climb the more the stamina goes down, eventually when it goes all the way down (it goes fast) the stamina meter goes down in its self, and you can only make the stamina meter grow back to its natural size again by drinking lots of water and etc.

~  This games battles are based on tactics, You are given no more then one or two bullets in game (or none at all) and a machete, in this game you are forced to kill as many as 5 guys at a time using only these items, The game shows you how to do it at first but after that it is hell. Ex. a group of 5 men go near you, one of them has a gun and is holding it to your head, there is another with a gun and the rest have machetes, now you have to plan out how to kill them (running will only get you shot), when you try to stab someone and you are struggling with it, another enemy can come in and stab you, stopping the whole process, better then enemies waiting for you to finish killing his friend....

!THE COMPLAINTS OF THE REVIEWERS!

!They complained about how, when climbing, you could put down a stick that allows you to calm down and get your stamina back (The stabbing stick does that to in The last of us, you have to use the stick in a tactical way as well)

!They said the dust that made you run out of stamina slowly was a bad idea, since no one liked it from  superman 64! (THE F_KING SPORES OF THE VIRUS, hypocrits....)

YOU CAN THANK IGN FOR THESE BRILLINT REVIEWS, NOT BASED ON HOW POPULAR A GAME IS AT ALL.

Message 1 of 9 (370 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11584 posts

Re: THE LAST OF US AND I AM ALIVE…..

Nov 27, 2013
Wut

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 2 of 9 (366 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1335 posts

Nov 27, 2013
Wut wut?
Message 3 of 9 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Nov 27, 2013

I should have spell checked... watch a play through og the game and you'll see what I mean

Message 4 of 9 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Nov 28, 2013

what r u trying to say? I've played both games. if comparing which one is best TLOU is best.of course there are features in each game that aren't in the other but one game cant feature everything!

Message 5 of 9 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Nov 28, 2013

oh dear..... I not have written this.... I should have read what was new on the forum.... there is another forum just like this.....

Message 6 of 9 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
486 posts

Nov 28, 2013

Don't see much of a comparaison to be made there nor anything who relate to hypocrisy.

Finding similar features in different games in irrelevant, that's something that happens all the time in this industry, what matters is how the developpers can use those features to create unique games.

But if you tried to say something else then, wut ?

Message 7 of 9 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Dec 23, 2013
I find that what makes a game are the details and how they are used to portray the game, and the prejudice of ignoring certain details within a game and then treating the exact same detail like a god in a another game is…… horrible
Message 8 of 9 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
177 posts

Dec 24, 2013

I played I Am Alive a long time ago and to me lol it was terrible haha, it wasnt even close to being as good as The Last Of Us. 

Hands down TLOU wins!!!

Bathory/Quorthon 1983-2004/Twilight Of The Gods
See you in Valhalla
Message 9 of 9 (140 Views)
0 Likes