Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Re: THE LAST OF US (movie) Actor suggestion for Joel

Mar 25, 2014
Christian Bale should play Joel. he really gives himself fully to his character he plays in the movies. I just watched his latest out of the furnace and he's got a pretty good southern accent down
Message 11 of 26 (585 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Mar 25, 2014
Woody Harrelson from that movie would make a good hunter
Message 12 of 26 (582 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Mar 26, 2014
I see where you stand with this, I've seen out of the furnace but, 1. He doesn't have the face structure, 2. Hes too expensive, Naughty will not spend al that money for movie that we don't have any idea if it's going to flop or win, specially knowning game adaptation movies don't do so good.
and Woody Harrelson makes a good hunter.
Btw you should watch the new HBO's series starting Matthew McCounaghey & Woody Harrelson "TRUE DETECTIVE"
Message 13 of 26 (554 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Apr 4, 2015

Hugh Jackman cant play Joel for a start his accent is not convincing and now he has to be a southerner, not likely. Even Maisie Williams are these people kidding themselves, if they want people to hate them and h emovie and bag it out then cast Hugh jackman and Maisie Williams. If Naughty og want this to be a success there are only two people you could possibly cast for these roles and anyone else would be a mockery of what Neil Druckman set out to achieve. Ellie must be none other than Mindy McCready or as we know her HITGIRL. Who else has a mouth that foul and it suits her. Maisie Williams saying **bleep** 3 times every sentence would be like Marilyn Manson playing Mozart.  Joel should be played by Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Tommy by Chris Hemsworth. Thats all i have to say about this movie and they have already ruined it for me this was the best game i have ever played in my life, it roped you in during the cut scenes and you felt like Joel or maybe Ellie if youre a girl but for me it was Joel and you wanted to protect Ellie and keep her safe, so i have a personal investment in this albeit emotional.

Message 14 of 26 (440 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 17, 2015

Josh Brolin as Joel

Chloe Moretz as Ellie

Message 15 of 26 (436 Views)
Splicer
64 posts

Apr 4, 2015

to me Chloe is Ellie. but by the time this movie is even.... promoted shes gonna be like 20 years...

Message 16 of 26 (419 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 17, 2015

oh well... but if you dyed her hair, dress her up in Ellie's clothe's  and make her look a little dirty she would definitely make a Great Ellie look alike. 

Message 17 of 26 (412 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Apr 5, 2015

CAST FOR MOVIE

ELLIE...........MINDY MCREADY(HITGIRL)

JOEL........JEFRREY DEAN MORGAN

TESS........OLGA KURYLENKO

MARLENE..........DANAI GURIRA(MICHONE)

BILL............NOT SURE

TOMMY.........CHRIS HEMSWORTH

Message 18 of 26 (386 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Re: Gerard Butler

Apr 5, 2015

THEY DONT HAVE TO LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THE ''CARTOON VERSIONS'' . FOR A START GERARD BUTLER IS SCOTTISH AND HIS ENGLISH ACCENT IS POOR LET ALONE HIS ABHORRENT ATTEMPT AT AN AMERICAN ONE. GOOD ACTOR THOUGH BUT NOT JOEL. DAKOTA FANNING WAS GOOD IN THE MOVIES SHE SAID NOTHING IN BUT GIVE HER LINES AND ITS ALL OVER SHES TERRIBLE. ELLIE NEEDS TO BE PLAYED BY SOMEONE WHO CAN GET AWAY WITH A TRASH MOUTH AND MINDY MCCREADY IS THE ONLY ACTOR I KNOW OF THAT COULD MAKE YOU LAUGH WHILE SHE IS CURSING. AS LONG AS THEY CAN ACT LIKE THE GAME CHARACTERS THEN THE MOVIE WILL BE A HIT, DANAI GURIRA(MICHONE) GETS AWAY WITH BRUTALITY AND ITS ALMOST ATTRACTIVE. CARRIE ANN MOSS IS A HACK AND WAS ONLY CAST IN MATRIX TO MAKE KEANU LOOK BETTER THAN HE IS. WE NEED TO GET AWAY FROM EXACTLY AND FIND PERFECT HARMONY WITH THE GAME CHARACTERS. JUST AN OPINION.

Message 19 of 26 (384 Views)
Wastelander
554 posts

Apr 5, 2015
I actually thought Tom Hardy would make a good Joel ...
Too black too strong
Message 20 of 26 (379 Views)
0 Likes