Reply
Highlighted
Apr 05 2013
By: Cmdr_Firezone38 Sackboy 583 posts
Offline

TLOU Fortune Hunter

7 replies 204 views Edited Apr 5, 2013
Does anybodythink there will be a TLOU Fortune Hunter we can buy. I would love that. The U3 Fortune Hunter was the best $25 I have ever spent.
Message 1 of 8 (204 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/30/2011
Offline
1582 posts
 

Re: TLOU Fortune Hunter

Apr 5, 2013
There will most likely be a season pass. I highly doubt it will be called the Fortune Hunter Club.
[Yes this siggy is very creative]
Message 2 of 8 (199 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
66 posts
 

Re: TLOU Fortune Hunter

Apr 5, 2013

If they do something like that it would be cool if the Survival or Post-Pandemic editions included the subscription

Raptr Gamercard
Message 3 of 8 (196 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Online
3653 posts
 

Re: TLOU Fortune Hunter

Apr 5, 2013

Cmdr_Firezone38 wrote:
Does anybodythink there will be a TLOU Fortune Hunter we can buy. I would love that. The U3 Fortune Hunter was the best $25 I have ever spent.

I certainly hope not, FHC for UC3 was the most deceptive thing I have ever experienced, seriously... I hate Naughty Dog's direction with Uncharted 3 anyway, also with all those ugly non-uc3 related stat hats and stuff, I actually hope The Last of Us won't have any DLC at all, their DLC only makes the game uglier... so no thanks...

Message 4 of 8 (149 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/11/2010
Offline
4140 posts
 

Re: TLOU Fortune Hunter

Apr 6, 2013
More and more games are doing season passes for their games .

I'm fine if they do one, it would end up saving me money in the long run
-------------------

What a wasteland it's become
Message 5 of 8 (106 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/29/2008
Offline
7103 posts
 

Re: TLOU Fortune Hunter

Apr 6, 2013

I'll only buy it when it's the last chance for me to do so, or when they release the first piece of worthy DLC.

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Message 6 of 8 (84 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Online
3653 posts
 

Re: TLOU Fortune Hunter

Apr 7, 2013

iceyfire54312 wrote:
More and more games are doing season passes for their games .

I'm fine if they do one, it would end up saving me money in the long run

yeah, but that's the thing, it's not saving money, if Naughty Dog suddenly charges you 10 dollars for 4 old UC2 maps, or 7 dollars for a boring shade survival mode, or 7 for a single coop adventure map, or releasing countless old UC2 skins for high prices, don't remember the exact numbers, or a bunch of avatars (who cares about avatars...), then of course you 'save' money with a 25 dollar Fortune Hunters Club, it's basically saying: here, buy this Fortune Hunters Club, not only can we make sure you buy all the DLC, but also it saves you from paying even more money than it is worth...

 

And what did we got in terms of map packs, only 4 new maps, and they aren't even good quality maps, if I knew that before I bhought them via FHC I would not have bhought them at all, I would also not have bhought the flashback maps because I have played those countless of times already in UC2 and the fort coop adventure map is not a map pack, if I knew that this DLC was so bad before buying the FHC I would not have bhought it at all, not even a single part of the DLC seperately, it would have saved me 25 dollars, not a single dollar was worth spending on such crappy DLC...

Message 7 of 8 (67 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 02/11/2010
Online
11892 posts
 

Re: TLOU Fortune Hunter

Apr 7, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:
More and more games are doing season passes for their games .

I'm fine if they do one, it would end up saving me money in the long run

yeah, but that's the thing, it's not saving money, if Naughty Dog suddenly charges you 10 dollars for 4 old UC2 maps, or 7 dollars for a boring shade survival mode, or 7 for a single coop adventure map, or releasing countless old UC2 skins for high prices, don't remember the exact numbers, or a bunch of avatars (who cares about avatars...), then of course you 'save' money with a 25 dollar Fortune Hunters Club, it's basically saying: here, buy this Fortune Hunters Club, not only can we make sure you buy all the DLC, but also it saves you from paying even more money than it is worth...

 

And what did we got in terms of map packs, only 4 new maps, and they aren't even good quality maps, if I knew that before I bhought them via FHC I would not have bhought them at all, I would also not have bhought the flashback maps because I have played those countless of times already in UC2 and the fort coop adventure map is not a map pack, if I knew that this DLC was so bad before buying the FHC I would not have bhought it at all, not even a single part of the DLC seperately, it would have saved me 25 dollars, not a single dollar was worth spending on such crappy DLC...


People were asking for UC2 maps long before the DLC was announced. Buying DLC worth $45 for $25 is still saving money, whether you were content with the products or not.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 8 of 8 (65 Views)
Reply
0 Likes