Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/21/2012
Offline
875 posts
 

Re: TLOU Gameplay Videos And Screens (Pittsburgh/Lincoln)

[ Edited ]
May 17, 2013

PsiloCube wrote:

plaZeHD7 wrote:

What the hell? Why does Joel has infinite ammo on his magnum?


Because that guy had **bleep** aim and that was a scripted sequence. Think a little.

 I know, but why unlimited ammo in a survival game?


plaZeHD7 wrote:

Oh, Ellie's cheesy lines. That bugs me a lot. Please don't make her annoying.


 What was cheesy? She seems like a realistic teenager. Maybe you just don't like kids.

"Chicken**bleep**." And she uses bad words like a lot. I thought it be more believable if they gave her just a little emotion like a normal girl. 


 

Message 71 of 103 (317 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/15/2012
Offline
2562 posts
 

Re: TLOU Gameplay Videos And Screens (Pittsburgh/Lincoln)

[ Edited ]
May 17, 2013

Ellie is cute as hell, she isn't annoying at all from what I saw.

 

I almost lost it when she started humming that guitar riff.

 

<3

 

edit: she isn't a normal girl plaze, she's a girl that has experienced the daily trauma of a post apocalyptic world. She's going to be harsh, she's going to be rash.

Message 72 of 103 (314 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 05/01/2013
Offline
769 posts
 

Re: TLOU Gameplay Videos And Screens (Pittsburgh/Lincoln)

[ Edited ]
May 17, 2013

A normal girl swears. A normal teenager would call the guy that just tried to rape her a mother **bleep**er after he gets his skull cracked. You don't use cuss words? You're in the minority. You've got to remember that she's a product of her environment. If you didn't notice, she's still adorable.

 

"Look Joel, gnomes! I always thought these things were cute. Not fairies, though. They creep me out!"

 

"Oh, wow... Fireflies!"

 

"I wish I could play this game..."

 

"I've never walked through the woods... It's just cool, I guess..."

 

"Oh, hey buddy! **tries to pet Rabbit.**"

sig.png

Message 73 of 103 (302 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/28/2011
Offline
870 posts
 

Re: TLOU Gameplay Videos And Screens (Pittsburgh/Lincoln)

May 17, 2013

burriizy wrote:
Well the way I look at it Ellie >>>> Ashley (from resident evil 4) at least Ellie helps you out and can defend herself. I like the fact that Ellie uses explicatives. Do you remember how ANNOYING Ashley was?!

LEOOOOOOOON!!!! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 74 of 103 (301 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/15/2012
Offline
2562 posts
 

Re: TLOU Gameplay Videos And Screens (Pittsburgh/Lincoln)

May 17, 2013

EDSTA713 wrote:

burriizy wrote:
Well the way I look at it Ellie >>>> Ashley (from resident evil 4) at least Ellie helps you out and can defend herself. I like the fact that Ellie uses explicatives. Do you remember how ANNOYING Ashley was?!

LEOOOOOOOON!!!! 


"Ohhh..... noooo....."

Message 75 of 103 (289 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/21/2012
Offline
875 posts
 

Re: TLOU Gameplay Videos And Screens (Pittsburgh/Lincoln)

May 17, 2013

PsiloCube wrote:

A normal girl swears. A normal teenager would call the guy that just tried to rape her a mother **bleep**er after he gets his skull cracked. You don't use cuss words? You're in the minority. You've got to remember that she's a product of her environment. If you didn't notice, she's still adorable.

 

"Look Joel, gnomes! I always thought these things were cute. Not fairies, though. They creep me out!"

 

"Oh, wow... Fireflies!"

 

"I wish I could play this game..."

 

"I've never walked through the woods... It's just cool, I guess..."

 

"Oh, hey buddy! **tries to pet Rabbit.**"


Those are cute. But I just wish she would cut down the swearing a little bit.

Message 76 of 103 (269 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 12/11/2012
Offline
28 posts
 

Re: TLOU Gameplay Videos And Screens (Pittsburgh/Lincoln)

May 17, 2013
It really did break immersion in the 'infinite ammo' session...
Message 77 of 103 (264 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/28/2011
Offline
870 posts
 

Re: TLOU Gameplay Videos And Screens (Pittsburgh/Lincoln)

May 17, 2013

Updated the thread with the 6 minute gameplay. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 78 of 103 (231 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 05/01/2013
Offline
769 posts
 

Re: TLOU Gameplay Videos And Screens (Pittsburgh/Lincoln)

May 17, 2013

New video, not sure if it has new gameplay or not.

 

http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/05/17/we-played-the-last-of-us-and-its-awesome

sig.png

Message 79 of 103 (212 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 02/11/2010
Online
10988 posts
 

Re: TLOU Gameplay Videos And Screens (Pittsburgh/Lincoln)

May 17, 2013

PsiloCube wrote:

New video, not sure if it has new gameplay or not.

 

http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/05/17/we-played-the-last-of-us-and-its-awesome


Has the same gameplay as the Eurogamer preview

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 80 of 103 (208 Views)
Reply
0 Likes