May 17 2013
By: SLEAZE_IT_UP Fender Bender 3077 posts

TLOU: Will you participate in any "midnight release" stuff?

18 replies 933 views Edited May 17, 2013
Hey! Wondering if people will be grabbing this title @ midnight on retail launch day? Will you stay up and play it? I might! And you?
YOUTUBE SLEAZEVISION

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com

Message 1 of 19 (933 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Re: TLOU: Will you participate in any "midnight release" stuff?

May 17, 2013
not worth it.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 2 of 19 (821 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

May 17, 2013

yes sir i will indeed. because its worth it. plus midnight bike rides are fun. i plan on bringin a few brews and a thing of pretzels and havin fun. ill play it that night and get no sleep and ill be real tired at work but its ok. it will be worth it. i havnt waited til midnight for anything in my life. well, except for reverse cowgirl on valentines day. she got off work at 1145 so i waited. but thats the only time. TLoU is going to feel almost as good from all the waiting ive done. i live a boring **bleep** life and having something to look forward to keeps me from swallowing a bottle of pills and a fifth of whiskey. (lost my cowgirl). TLoU is as good as anything to look forward to. 29 days or something!!! were almost there bros! 

Alone and forsaken by fate and by man. Oh lord if you hear me please hold my hand. Oh please understand.
Message 3 of 19 (807 Views)
Sackboy
498 posts

May 17, 2013
^ lol entertaining story my bro
Message 4 of 19 (805 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2856 posts

May 17, 2013

acousticbf wrote:

yes sir i will indeed. because its worth it. plus midnight bike rides are fun. i plan on bringin a few brews and a thing of pretzels and havin fun. ill play it that night and get no sleep and ill be real tired at work but its ok. it will be worth it. i havnt waited til midnight for anything in my life. well, except for reverse cowgirl on valentines day. she got off work at 1145 so i waited. but thats the only time. TLoU is going to feel almost as good from all the waiting ive done. i live a boring **bleep** life and having something to look forward to keeps me from swallowing a bottle of pills and a fifth of whiskey. (lost my cowgirl). TLoU is as good as anything to look forward to. 29 days or something!!! were almost there bros! 

I'm pretty sure you're not serious, but in case you are, don't swallow those pills and wiskey after the last of us (when you don't have anything to look forward to anymore), it won't solve anything, just try to find something new to look forward to :smileyhappy:

Message 5 of 19 (794 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
498 posts

tlou midnight release?

May 17, 2013
Any word on a midnight release?
Message 6 of 19 (793 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
869 posts

Re: tlou midnight release?

May 17, 2013

My Gamestop is doing a midnight release. Check and ask at your local retailer.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 19 (790 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

May 18, 2013

My country only does midnight releases for Call of duty or World of Warcraft... Ugh...

But that usually means I can pick up the game a day early :manvery-happy:

rrrr.jpg

Message 8 of 19 (759 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

May 18, 2013
Yes. Oddly, I will probably play some MP that night and start the campaign in the morning after bed so I'm not falling asleep when I'm trying to play the SP.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 9 of 19 (746 Views)
Wastelander
768 posts

May 18, 2013

yes.....but it's extremely dangerous (at least in my home city of Detroit)...I was gonna wear my air jordan 11 concords, but that would be like asking for trouble...even thought they match my black & white The Last of Us T-shirt perfectly.

securedoopop.jpg

BHi8GPACQAARNJl.jpg

Message 10 of 19 (739 Views)