I Only Post Everything
869 posts

Re: TLOU: Will you participate in any "midnight release" stuff?

[ Edited ]
May 18, 2013

loakum wrote:

yes.....but it's extremely dangerous (at least in my home city of Detroit)...I was gonna wear my air jordan 11 concords, but that would be like asking for trouble...even thought they match my black & white The Last of Us T-shirt perfectly.

securedoopop.jpg

BHi8GPACQAARNJl.jpg

Last pair I bought was the red and black 13's. I love the 11's tho. You got it made. You know about the black and blue 11's coming out in December? I definitely need to wait in line for those. I also missed out on the retro 3's that came out in Feb. :smileysad: I hope they do restock the 3's on the 25th.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 19 (728 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

May 18, 2013

^ Oh yeah, you talking about the Jordan 11 blue gammas. I haven't made up my mind if I'm gonna get those. I know my nephew was talking about getting those.

Message 12 of 19 (714 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2615 posts

May 18, 2013

My copy is being delivered via Amazon Super Saver's Shipping, so unless I feel like breaking into a warehouse at midnight to grab my Survival Edition, no.

TOO METAL

2metal4me
Message 13 of 19 (707 Views)
Lombax Warrior
160 posts

[ Edited ]
May 18, 2013

I just got off the phone with a few Gamestops in my location, and so far they haven't gotten enough pre-orders yet.

(*gasp* How dare these people?)

Although they said based off the game's popularity and hype, there should be enough pre-orders before June 14th to have a midnight release - So yay! :smileyvery-happy:

The Last of Us Is Out!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 14 of 19 (701 Views)
Fender Bender
3077 posts

May 18, 2013
Cool! ^^^
YOUTUBE SLEAZEVISION

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com

Message 15 of 19 (694 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2562 posts

May 18, 2013

Well I should have it on the 14th from Amazon but that will likely be around noon which is why I'll pre order from Wal Mart - My Wal Mart is open 24/7 so I'm assuming this means I could arrive with my pre order card at midnight to get a copy. Maybe even do a bad Joel cosplay since I'll likely be the only one there other than those two employees. lol.

Message 16 of 19 (686 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

May 18, 2013

My Gamestop is doing a midnight release so I will definitely be there to pick it up! I don't think I'll play the single player though. I'll probably try out the multiplayer first. Who knows, maybe it'll be amazing and make me want to just play that rather than the story. I want to make this game last as long as possible!

Message 17 of 19 (654 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2562 posts

[ Edited ]
May 18, 2013

auburntiger92 wrote:

My Gamestop is doing a midnight release so I will definitely be there to pick it up! I don't think I'll play the single player though. I'll probably try out the multiplayer first. Who knows, maybe it'll be amazing and make me want to just play that rather than the story. I want to make this game last as long as possible!

I'll see you in MP then :smileyhappy:

I'm with you guys on playing the MP first when I get it. Which directly contradicts what i said in that one thread forever ago. But only because I'll be tired and will want to put up my first reactions to MP on my yt so it would be a win win. Then when I wake up in the morning, it's all about DAT SP.

Message 18 of 19 (650 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13799 posts

[ Edited ]
May 18, 2013

I think I'm having it a day or two early. If I don't I'll have it later than all of you, by about 12 hours.

I'm having it delivered by post. I'm not doing midnight launches anymore. I tend to take risks now of Late or early deliveries over standing around in a queue for ages at late night.

The place I use hasn't delievered anything late yet though. Only game that came on release day was Black Ops 2. The rest were all early.

Then again.. Maybe I will have it 12 hours later.. It's a worldwide release, so was Black Ops 2... So yeah. Makes sense.

Message 19 of 19 (638 Views)
0 Likes