Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 20 2013
By: seanconor Lombax Warrior 210 posts

TLOU government forces

4 replies 187 views Edited May 20, 2013
I know that the government is an antagonist, but do you think that you will actually engage the military or have to avoid them due to the fact that they have better training, outgun you, and outnumber you in TLOU?
Message 1 of 5 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Re: TLOU government forces

May 20, 2013
Avoid for most of the game, then final battle pits you against the military is what I think will go down.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 2 of 5 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

[ Edited ]
May 20, 2013

^ Pretty much. 

We've talked about this previously. I'm sure D will have something to say.  

They should be way better equipped than you and fighting them should be suicide or extremely difficult. 

Fighting them should be reserved for a last stand sequence or a stealth section. Where you have to sneak by them ire take them out one by one.

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Message 3 of 5 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
210 posts

May 20, 2013
It would kinda be an anti climax to make then the final fight. Most of the demos you don't feel that the government is pursuing you, so when they come out of nowhere as a final fight it would feel a little pointless.
Message 4 of 5 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
498 posts

May 20, 2013
*Not a spoiler* just an idea
I actually feel the final fight would be against many infected raining down on Joel & Ellie. & Joel trys to fend them off while Ellie escapes the damned city on a helicopter. Joel making the ultimate sacrifice for a girl he has grown to love.
Message 5 of 5 (159 Views)
0 Likes