Aug 07 2013
By: JussiVentura First Son 19 posts

TLoU - Collectibles

9 replies 248 views Edited Aug 7, 2013

I just started a New Game on Survivor. When i checked my backpack in-game for collectibles they were all reset (makes sense, since i started a new game). But the weird thing is when i go to chapter select it says i have all collectibles on all completed chapters.

Does that mean that even if i collect all collectibles again, they won't count towards the trophy that glitched for me the first time i collected them all?

Message 1 of 10 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Re: TLoU - Collectibles

Aug 7, 2013

What happened to me was, my collectibles count reset to zero. But once I picked up the collectible I missed from previous playthrough, the count adjusted to the correct number of collectibles I got. Same thing happened on my firefly medal count. But for some reason, this did not work on my conversations count. So if you are also going for that conversations trophy you probably have to start again from the very beggining all the way to the end like what I did. I played with no patch though, I don't know if ND has patched it.

+============================================================+
Message 2 of 10 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
328 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 7, 2013

I've never played a more confusing game relative to these autosaves, plus games, and what gets saved or not relative to replaying.  I tried and failed to make sense of it and just used a guide/list to pick up and converse everything to get the trophies--less platinum in Easy and Easy + SP but still can't break away from the forums and get into another unrelated new game.  Probably because as soon as I start something new the DLC will come out.

I take it that everyone has pretty much settled into there being only one SP DLC--that the second and third DLCs will envolve around MP?  So outside of this first SP DLC we will have to wait for TLoU2 for more new SP story.

IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...

~{Ratsneve}~
Message 3 of 10 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Aug 8, 2013

JussiVentura wrote:

Does that mean that even if i collect all collectibles again, they won't count towards the trophy that glitched for me the first time i collected them all?

Load the save before you started a NG+ on Survivor.

If you don't have another save then well... i have no idea. Smiley Sad

Message 4 of 10 (204 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Aug 8, 2013

I didn't start a New Game+ , I started a "New Game" on Survivor.

I'm a bit worried that my collectibles are not counting towards the trophy. I have collected almost 50 collectibles, but when i check the statistics in the pause menu it's says i have zero collectibles. I'm pretty far into the game now, so i don't want to restart the whole thing over again. Smiley Sad

Message 5 of 10 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Aug 8, 2013
Yes the collectables will add over. I thought the same thing just trust me they all add over.
Message 6 of 10 (178 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Aug 8, 2013

So, what you are saying is that all collectibles carry over to all playthroughs, whether you like it or not?

Well, then i'm screwed....AGAIN!!! I need to collect them again to get the trophies that glitched for me. Now I won't be able too Smiley Sad

Message 7 of 10 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Aug 8, 2013
Which ones glitches for you? And it shouldn't be that difficult ( if you do multiple play through s)
Message 8 of 10 (166 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Aug 8, 2013
Look For The Light & Endure And Survive glitch for me.
Well it is difficult for me since all collectibles carry over to all new playthroughs.
Message 9 of 10 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Aug 9, 2013
Message 10 of 10 (111 Views)
0 Likes