Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Re: TLoU Mini-Game (Made-up)

Apr 14, 2013

Lt_K4RL0S wrote:

You question the efficiency of a sharpened Heron? Bugger ok so a horde... the first one I see I line up with the Heron and I toss it, similar to a shruiken. Now what?

It is killed,however one come from behind and bites you to death and eat your internal organs. YOU DIED

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 21 of 41 (113 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
785 posts

Apr 14, 2013

Whaaaaaaat?? Mate that's unfair. I think I should get a revive bonus or something. How about, right before my guts are torn out, I call out to a team mate or something?

Message 22 of 41 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Apr 14, 2013

Lt_K4RL0S wrote:

Whaaaaaaat?? Mate that's unfair. I think I should get a revive bonus or something. How about, right before my guts are torn out, I call out to a team mate or something?

Right before your guts are torn out,a fellow comrade comes to save you,but is than bit and turns infected and you are forced to see your own friend eat you.

One MORE REVIVE if you play the game like Daryl!

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Message 23 of 41 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

Apr 14, 2013

CyborgHippo wrote:

Can't fall asleep x.x

Anyways...

They agree to stay with you until they can find some food and water supplies and a car to get out of the city. They offer for you to come with them to leave the city.

You decline on their offer. Not that you're opposed to being in a group, but something about these three men seems off. They appear to be a bit mentally unstable and could snap at any moment.

However, as you begin to part ways, you hear the ominous clicking of a very dangerous infected entering the bar. You look out a window to see an overwhelming pack of Runners outside the bar. You now have to decide if you still want to leave the men and risk being on your own and outnumbered, or stay with the men and constantly have to watch your back to make sure they don't turn on you.

Message 24 of 41 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 14, 2013

MrZoobat wrote:

CyborgHippo wrote:

Can't fall asleep x.x

Anyways...

They agree to stay with you until they can find some food and water supplies and a car to get out of the city. They offer for you to come with them to leave the city.

You decline on their offer. Not that you're opposed to being in a group, but something about these three men seems off. They appear to be a bit mentally unstable and could snap at any moment.

However, as you begin to part ways, you hear the ominous clicking of a very dangerous infected entering the bar. You look out a window to see an overwhelming pack of Runners outside the bar. You now have to decide if you still want to leave the men and risk being on your own and outnumbered, or stay with the men and constantly have to watch your back to make sure they don't turn on you.

It's his choice,but beautiful scenario Smiley Happy

Message 25 of 41 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 14, 2013

CyborgHippo wrote:

MrZoobat wrote:

CyborgHippo wrote:

Can't fall asleep x.x

Anyways...

Ah, it's Nate's choice? Or Karlos'?

Do each of us create a new story? I thought we were all making a colaborative story lol. Hmm well when I figure out the actual rules I'd be glad to write more; I love making stories Smiley Very Happy

Message 26 of 41 (91 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
785 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 14, 2013

I've re-read the post and I still don't exactly understand the rules here, am I making a scenario and consulting you for progress or trying to continue from Daryl? If I can continue from my previous story, I'd try kick my friend away but grab his old machete from his back and try to run to the bathroom. I'd lock the door behind me and smash the window in the bathroom. Then I'd try to hop out the window - given it's a one story building

Message 27 of 41 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Apr 14, 2013

MrZoobat wrote:

CyborgHippo wrote:

MrZoobat wrote:

CyborgHippo wrote:

Can't fall asleep x.x

Anyways...

Ah, it's Nate's choice? Or Karlos'?

Do each of us create a new story? I thought we were all making a colaborative story lol. Hmm well when I figure out the actual rules I'd be glad to write more; I love making stories Smiley Very Happy

Yeah,each survivor strays from a different path and I or other people make new scenarios for that person to go through,sorry for confusion!

Message 28 of 41 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Apr 14, 2013

Lt_K4RL0S wrote:

I've re-read the post and I still don't exactly understand the rules here, am I making a scenario and consulting you for progress or trying to continue from Daryl? If I can continue from my previous story, I'd try kick my friend away but grab his old machete from his back and try to run to the bathroom. I'd lock the door behind me and smash the window in the bathroom. Then I'd try to hop out the window - given it's a one story building

Basically the point of the thread is to play TLoU like how you actually would play it in real life,but just in text version,like again don't say outrageous stuff like you find a katana in an toilet. You start from the beginning and me or other people make new scenarios for you to go through

Message 29 of 41 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 14, 2013

I like Zoobat's direction. I'll contiuue my story later on.

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Message 30 of 41 (52 Views)
0 Likes