Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 24 2013
By: studio35 Hekseville Citizen 374 posts
Accepted Solution

TLoU better not have LAG

18 replies 304 views Edited Apr 24, 2013

Whatever Online modes ND is giving TLoU, PLEASE give the game a decent netcode.

I know it's the Uncharted 2 team working on the game, & U2 had god awful lag....bullets curved corners & you'd magically die behind cover -_-

And another thing, don't make me play online to get a platinum trophy. As far as I'm concerned, the unpredictablility of Online is too often to try and make me suffer through if for a trophy.

I wanna platinum Uncharted 2 but I have to play online....such bs

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 19 (304 Views)
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

Re: TLoU better not have LAG

Apr 24, 2013

Hoping for no Lag. You might as well hope you get a unicorn for Christmas.  

I guess we'll have to wait and see. Like you said maybe the net-code has been improved.

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 19 (301 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
868 posts

Apr 24, 2013
Never played any Uncharted games so I don't know how is MP but I agree with the MP trophies. I'm a trophy hunter and playing games for MP trophies just to platinum a game sucks. Especially if you don't like MP. But ND can't please all of us so I'm sure TLOU will have both. If not then the platinum is mine.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 19 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

Apr 24, 2013

You've never played UC? Well yeah, the lag can get pretty ridiculous at times and can make playing the MP pretty frustrating at times. And I agree with no MP trophies, there just a pain. Though, they will most likely be in the game if not at launch, but in an update.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 19 (293 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Apr 24, 2013

Are you serious bro? You dont have to play MP on U2 to win platinum, I dont know on which LSD are you on or if you just havent tried winning the game some more. But as far as i record, I have 80% full of trophies on U2, yet i have the platinum.

You should seriously check your eyes, there is a trophies thingy inside the game to know which achievements gives you a trophy in the single player campaing.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 19 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

Apr 24, 2013

If you platinumed the game before the MP trophy update you keep the platinum bro. That's why you have 80% platinum.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 19 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Apr 24, 2013

As long as it's not as laggy as Uncharted 3, then I think i'll be satisfied.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 19 (273 Views)
PlayStation MVP
11074 posts

Apr 24, 2013

You know, the multiplayer trophies needed for Platinuming Uncharted 2: Among Thieves isn't actually bad compared to other games that require multiplayer to be played for the Platinum. All that's needed to be done is you'll have to play through one game of competitive and one game of cooperative in order to achieve greatness. These are no great feats that the game is asking, especially considering that they're not asking you to do anything that you probably wouldn't normally do anyway (as long as you're going to participate in the game's online component that is).

I'm not a fan of multiplayer trophies either though. Some games I've played such as Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine have half of the trophy list intent on single-player and the other half bent over multiplayer leveling and such. Even chasing after the Tomb Raider Platinum proved to be difficult, as it wasn't the single-player holding me back so much but rather the fact that I've had no end of troubles staying connected to the Internet as of late. With that boosting trophies with other people made my part for being there somewhat unreliable.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 19 (270 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5307 posts

Apr 24, 2013

As soon as someone invents a way for data to get transferred with zero latency, we can all enjoy lag-free games. Until then, not going to happen.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 19 (269 Views)
Lombax Warrior
185 posts

Apr 24, 2013

uh huh...and which games should have lag?

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 19 (224 Views)
0 Likes