Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1566 posts

Re: Thank You!

Apr 6, 2013
However, rest assure, once the game eventually does release, all of you nice forumers will be over saturated with whiny kids complaining about something from the mp :smileywink:
[Yes this siggy is very creative]
Message 11 of 20 (150 Views)
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

Apr 6, 2013
That's why the buddy thread exists my friend. :smileywink: I'm grabbing onto all the people I've met before the influx of whiners.

We've got a good community here, I can't wait to play with you all. :smileyvery-happy:

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Message 12 of 20 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
391 posts

Apr 6, 2013

Yeah, most certainly our fears will become true.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde
Message 13 of 20 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Apr 7, 2013

EDSTA713 wrote:

I know what you mean. I go to the Battlefield forums and everyone there is immature and ignorant little fanboys with no sense. They definitely need moderators. I come here and everyone is laid back. I hardly see any arguing going on and it seems everyone respects each other's opinion. A breath of fresh air. 

lol I know. The forums hosted by dice/ea aren't much better, even with their billions of mods. Guess it's just the crowd.

This TLoU forum is awesome, and I'm really enjoying the MP buddies thread indeed since, when the game comes out and the forum attitude shifts at least I'll still have all the original forum goers that made this place awesome on my fl :smileyhappy:

Message 14 of 20 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
609 posts

Apr 7, 2013

Thinking about it now, we really do have some top notch folk in this forum. Ideas people have in the community are actually well thought out and reasonable, unlike back on the Uncharted 3 forum I'd see these suggestions and cringe at how childish they are.

Almost everyone is mature and have well structured vocabularies, I rarely see annoying all caps posts -  aside from a recent one - and if there's a specific feature of the game we find dodgey, someone like AKyemeni, rickyEfs_97 or X_Skynet_X can make decent points about said dodgey features and everyone else can feed the discussion with actual discussion.

I hope this lasts, so stick around people. Don't you dare bugger off and leave the last of us to.... them.

Message 15 of 20 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4263 posts

Apr 7, 2013
Yup. This is probably the most relaxing section of the forums for now.

Because the game is rated M, there won't be many kids or idiots here, after the demo or release, right? Right?
Rusty. Rusty everywhere.
Message 16 of 20 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2608 posts

Apr 7, 2013

FredFai wrote:
Yup. This is probably the most relaxing section of the forums for now.

Because the game is rated M, there won't be many kids or idiots here, after the demo or release, right? Right?

Are there idiots on all those other M-rated game forums? :smileywink:

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Message 17 of 20 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 7, 2013

You're Welsome, and I agree. People here seem to be very level headed and mature. Unlike many forums I've been in, where fanboys and trolls only want to argue *cough* gametrailers.com*cough*

Message 18 of 20 (100 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18909 posts

Apr 7, 2013

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

Are there idiots on all those other M-rated game forums? :smileywink:

From my experience on the Call of Duty forums for over 2 years (yes, really), I can assure you that there are still "idiots" that roam around those places. There were some really cool people there, definitely, but just like here, you had your occasional "idiot" poster disrupting the place.

Once I fell out of that game series, I just kind of fell out of those forums as well. I then found Uncharted, joined its old Naughty Dog forums, and the rest is history. :smileywink:

Message 19 of 20 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13620 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 8, 2013

I'm going to give some friendly advice on this.

The general discussion section will usually be friendly, the Uncharted general discussion forum is a bit empty but not full of posts raging about something.

Multiplayer sections, this actually does go throughout other forums too is where it actually gets a bit more nasty.

You could have the best multiplayer game in the world. someone is still going to be angry at it for some reason. Guilty as charged, Uncharted 3 makes me very angry.

General sections tend to be more friendly usually. Even I'm nicer over here than I am over on the Uncharted 3 multiplayer board.

Hell, back in the day I used to rage on almost every Quake board out there. Outside of that I was fine, there is undoubtably something about multiplayer that brings out the worst in people, especially the competitive kind.

So my advice would be. Stay in general discussion forums for friendly chat, the raging will go on in the multiplayer sections.

Message 20 of 20 (68 Views)
0 Likes