Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Re: Thank you Naughty Dog

Jul 2, 2013
I completed the story on hard with no issues. Now I'm checking out the multiplayer, and I gotta replay the story on survival mode. I will also say thank you naughty dog for the most incredibly beautiful story. I loved every second of this game and instantly I became attached definitely the best game that has came out in a long time. I never experienced problems with this game. The people who are bashing this game is just mad that's its better than any other game available and that's the truth
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 24 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
595 posts

Jul 2, 2013

Agreed.  This game is a masterpiece.  Naughty Dog has been my favorite developer since PS1, and it's amazing to see how much they've grown.  They just keep getting better and better.  Watching Grounded the Making of (came with season pass) really shows how much hard work/attention to detail it takes to craft a game like this.  That's why it's sad to see dimwits and troll reviewers (Tom Chick) trash on this game.  It deserves every accolade, every 10 and every award it will inevitably receive.  I can't wait to see what Naughty Dog does next. I'm looking forward to the season pass dlc content as well.

Thank you Naughty Dog.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 24 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
564 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 2, 2013

Also to add...

Perhaps it is not the best game of all time due to the bugs and such. But to be honest, in my opinion... it could be (one) of the most emotional games of all time. I agreeif you choose Red Dead Redeption or BioShock 2 to be such too (only games I know of to have an emotional story), bloody hell, I only watched the ending of Red Dead Redeption from YouTube like a year ago and had watery eyes. God knows if I only knew the entire story how many tears I would have shed...

I have acquired the grade of Master in The Last of Us story/character/game knowledge as I have played it through 9 times.

... I have no life.
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 24 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Jul 2, 2013
I didn't experience these bugs and glitches with my play through of TLOU It played very well I was impressed red dead redemption was my favorite game but now it's my second the last of us is number 1
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 24 (60 Views)
0 Likes