Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
252 posts

Re: Thank you Naughty Dog

Jun 16, 2013

my only complaint is when playing MP on occation it your character will freeze up and wont be able to move guessing its a server issue (and don't happen too much) however it does suck when you are in a firefight and you end up locking like that and u get shot down.

Message 11 of 24 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
301 posts

Jun 16, 2013

My god, I can't remember the last time I played a game that made me so emotional. I cried more than once.  

I think it's a big compliment when game developers can touch my emotions so heavily.

Thanks.

TLOU Ellie Signature photo Snowysignature2_zps1e7a159e.png
Message 12 of 24 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
391 posts

Jun 16, 2013
Kudos, I love this game a lot, I'm about 70% through the sp which is awesome it's a toss up whether I between uc2 and this for my fave game ever ( and I suppose the first portal) . I've just put in a couple of hours on the multiplayer which I wasn't really expecting to like, and I'm addicted even though I'm sucking really bad as I'm an exceptionally slow learner lol. Apart from the autosave error which was fixed pretty quickly I'm having no real issues, although it does take an age to load
Message 13 of 24 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
469 posts

Jun 16, 2013

I prefer one long loading screen at the start of the game instead of a few short loading screens through out the game.

---
PSN: Chaystic

add me.
Message 14 of 24 (147 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Jun 16, 2013

Hi. i was about to make another thank you tropic . but i'll use this one instead. first I am a pc gamer ,i dont even  own a console. but this game got my interest since day one. so i borrow a friend ps3 and last of us loaded up this game and let me tell you i wasn't disappointed, IT was the best game i ever played, i think im gonna buy a ps3 just for this game, honest, Mass effect series was the best video game i ever played but this , this is something else ,  i remember when i finished it, i   sat on my bed for a 1 minutes or 2  thinking about that awesome story, the ending, the characters. these OMG moments ..  Again Thank you Naughty dog for bringing us this amazing adventure of joel and Ellie!   

Truly amazing.

Message 15 of 24 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
469 posts

Jun 17, 2013

budoshi1981 wrote:

Hi. i was about to make another thank you tropic . but i'll use this one instead. first I am a pc gamer ,i dont even  own a console. but this game got my interest since day one. so i borrow a friend ps3 and last of us loaded up this game and let me tell you i wasn't disappointed, IT was the best game i ever played, i think im gonna buy a ps3 just for this game, honest, Mass effect series was the best video game i ever played but this , this is something else ,  i remember when i finished it, i   sat on my bed for a 1 minutes or 2  thinking about that awesome story, the ending, the characters. these OMG moments ..  Again Thank you Naughty dog for bringing us this amazing adventure of joel and Ellie!   

Truly amazing.

You should really get a PS3!

---
PSN: Chaystic

add me.
Message 16 of 24 (110 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 1, 2013

I also would like to take a moment and say thank you. I just finished the game yesterday. It is an absolute masterpiece and will stay with me personally for a long time. I have never, in any other game or form of entertainment, felt so invested in a cast of characters or felt like I was such a part of the experience. I have been playing games made by Naughty Dog since the first Jak and Daxter. Congrats to this team for outdoing themselves (and the competition) yet again and kudos for always finding ways to push the boundaries and to make something new and innovative. Very much looking forward to what they have in store next. 

Message 17 of 24 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
929 posts

Jul 2, 2013

It is an absolutely amazing game. You know a game is great when your first response after finishing it is to immediately start replaying it. I kind of have high expectations with any Naughty Dog game now from past experiences, but The Last Of Us easily surpassed my expectations. The acting is tremendous and visually it's a treat. I'm running out of superlatives, but it's awesome - so thanks!

Message 18 of 24 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
557 posts

Jul 2, 2013

Now ND, your challenge is to out-do this game on the PS4. I don't think it would be that hard to do, only if it were a new IP or a sequel/prequel to this one. I have a feeling we're gonna get an Uncharted 4 though. I'm sure it will be great, but I just don't think it could live up to this. The characteres will never be as deep.

Message 19 of 24 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
564 posts

Jul 2, 2013

Agreed. I personally have not had any manner of gamebreaking problems, just some random glitches but nothing enough to break the immersive feel of the game. I think it deserves GOTY from Spike VGA, I just wish the judges there get to play a less-buggy version than what I have witnessed on these forums.

Let June 14th be the official day of when video gaming stories were put to entirely another level.

Remember June 14th.

Remember The Last of Us.

Remember... Naughty Dog.

*toast*

I have acquired the grade of Master in The Last of Us story/character/game knowledge as I have played it through 9 times.

... I have no life.
Message 20 of 24 (64 Views)
0 Likes