Splicer
89 posts

Re: The AI is nothing like they showed us.

Jun 7, 2013

Appearently the guy who posted this thread was just trolling. Read the whole Thread called: "To anyone who has played the game/ watched Youtube videos...have you played the section shown at E3?" because it shows that he is a troll.

They Came Without Warning... I Came Without Warning THEM.
Message 51 of 147 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4140 posts

Jun 7, 2013
Eye you do realize your on a forum dedicated to very long awaited game, of course there will more optimism than negativity. People are getting mad at you because the other day your saying "remeber guys you haven't played it yet" and today you jump on the "I told you so" boat.

As for that polygon review. .. no one liked it, look on thier youtube, website, other videogame news sites. Very few people agree with them for good reason. I look at the ign and adam reviews and they are these long, well thought out reviews that go into detail about the game and they make it seem like they have gone through the game 5 times.

Then you have polygon that has a 3 min video that summarizes the game and attempts to give these random negitive points for aim and a unhuman actions making it sound like he forgot it was a survival game. Yes they list the Ai but it that really worth 2.5 points? Then I see the other games he rated and think really? That game got higher then last of us.... things just don't add up in the polygon review.
-------------------

What a wasteland it's become
Message 52 of 147 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
82 posts

Jun 7, 2013
Hm. You may have a point.
Message 53 of 147 (236 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Jun 7, 2013

iceyfire54312 wrote:
Eye you do realize your on a forum dedicated to very long awaited game, of course there will more optimism than negativity. People are getting mad at you because the other day your saying "remeber guys you haven't played it yet" and today you jump on the "I told you so" boat.

As for that polygon review. .. no one liked it, look on thier youtube, website, other videogame news sites. Very few people agree with them for good reason. I look at the ign and adam reviews and they are these long, well thought out reviews that go into detail about the game and they make it seem like they have gone through the game 5 times.

Then you have polygon that has a 3 min video that summarizes the game and attempts to give these random negitive points for aim and a unhuman actions making it sound like he forgot it was a survival game. Yes they list the Ai but it that really worth 2.5 points? Then I see the other games he rated and think really? That game got higher then last of us.... things just don't add up in the polygon review.

icey, do you realize that he is here for the sake of being negative and his input should never be taken seriously? Smiley Tongue

Just ignore Eye, thats what I try and do, but you people make it SO mcuh more difficult when you quote everything he post. :c I tire of seeing stupidity at it's finest. I see it enough everywhere else on the internet, I'd like a break from it.

Back on the thread, it's something none of you have experienced first hand. Seeing a video doesn't count. You can't believe everything you see on the internet. Thats how World war 1 got started.

Message 54 of 147 (218 Views)
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Jun 7, 2013

Well the AI is one of the things I was most excited about. Could the OP be a troll ? Sure it's possible. I'd just like some sort of proof. A gameplay video of the same section shown at E3, but played on the final game. I don't even care if its recorded off screen, I want to see an example of how it really plays. If the enemies just act like regular uncharted goons, I want to see it first hand before I commit to buying the game at full price. There's a thread asking this same thing where everyone says the AI is great and they are similar to the demo, but its on Gamefaqs of all places so not much help there.

Message 55 of 147 (214 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Jun 7, 2013

Sutton321 wrote:

Appearently the guy who posted this thread was just trolling. Read the whole Thread called: "To anyone who has played the game/ watched Youtube videos...have you played the section shown at E3?" because it shows that he is a troll.

Hardly. I ment that I just finished watching it, not that I just finished playing. I understand that you want this gamae to be amazing (and from what I have seen it is!) but there is no reason to try and twist my words to make yourself feel better. What we saw at E3 may be misleading, but the rest of the game is still great.

Message 56 of 147 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
769 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 7, 2013

Sickslol wrote:

Sutton321 wrote:

Hardly. I ment that I just finished watching it, not that I just finished playing. I understand that you want this gamae to be amazing (and from what I have seen it is!) but there is no reason to try and twist my words to make yourself feel better. What we saw at E3 may be misleading, but the rest of the game is still great.

We caught your lie, man, you can stahp.

We'll patiently wait for the game and judge for ourselves.

sig.png

Message 57 of 147 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
89 posts

Jun 7, 2013

Sickslol wrote:

Sutton321 wrote:

Apparently the guy who posted this thread was just trolling. Read the whole Thread called: "To anyone who has played the game/ watched Youtube videos...have you played the section shown at E3?" because it shows that he is a troll.

Twist your words??? Twist my BALLS!!! He's trolling. And I digress. Don't listen to me if you don't want to, but don't listen to sickslol. Also have you notticed that his cousin played to a point in the game that we allknow is in the game?

Message 58 of 147 (196 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Jun 7, 2013

xKITTY_GOT_WETx wrote:

Well the AI is one of the things I was most excited about. Could the OP be a troll ? Sure it's possible. I'd just like some sort of proof. A gameplay video of the same section shown at E3, but played on the final game. I don't even care if its recorded off screen, I want to see an example of how it really plays. If the enemies just act like regular uncharted goons, I want to see it first hand before I commit to buying the game at full price. There's a thread asking this same thing where everyone says the AI is great and they are similar to the demo, but its on Gamefaqs of all places so not much help there.

Ok, maybe Uncharted dumb is a bit of an over exaggeration because I was very upset when I posted this thread, but they are no where near as intelligent as the E3 demo and E3 extended demo made them out to be. Both of the demos are downright misleading. When you think about it, it's actually kind of sad that we actually thought anyone is capable of making AI that good.

Message 59 of 147 (187 Views)
Splicer
89 posts

Jun 7, 2013

Sickslol wrote:

xKITTY_GOT_WETx wrote:

Ok, maybe Uncharted dumb is a bit of an over exaggeration because I was very upset when I posted this thread, but they are no where near as intelligent as the E3 demo and E3 extended demo made them out to be. Both of the demos are downright misleading. When you think about it, it's actually kind of sad that we actually thought anyone is capable of making AI that good.

No.

Message 60 of 147 (221 Views)
0 Likes