First Son
9 posts

Re: The Last Of US Remastered (Missing Graphic)

Jul 24, 2014

The mesh on Joel and Sarah shirt doesn't change when walking or turning around on PS4.  its a effect like used in Uncharted games as well. (Nathan Desert T-shirt). But on PS3 version everthing works fine. I just wonder Why Ps4 doesnt have the same effects thats all. This Topic is open also on Neogaf for report.

Message 21 of 27 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1642 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 24, 2014

Gabriel-1979 wrote:

The mesh on Joel and Sarah shirt doesn't change when walking or turning around on PS4.  its a effect like used in Uncharted games as well. (Nathan Desert T-shirt). But on PS3 version everthing works fine. I just wonder Why Ps4 doesnt have the same effects thats all. This Topic is open also on Neogaf for report.

Oh, you mean wrinkle maps! Hm, I'll have to watch the clips again to see the difference. To be honest, I didn't notice Joel's shirt moving that much on PS3 anyways.

King-Rico-NYC wrote:

gamer_knight wrote:
Thats is phuck up. Am still going yo get it regardless but I mean come on.

Wait at least a month.

I guarantee there will be a huge price drop on it before the end of the year, making it worth the buy.

Right now you could spend that money elsewhere, or pre-order a game like Destiny, Hardline, The Crew.

Hardline? You'd be better off pissing your cash down the trash, then even spending money on that horrid thing.

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 22 of 27 (318 Views)
Highlighted
Splicer
51 posts

Jul 24, 2014

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

Gabriel-1979 wrote:

Oh, you mean wrinkle maps! Hm, I'll have to watch the clips again to see the difference. To be honest, I didn't notice Joel's shirt moving that much on PS3 anyways.

King-Rico-NYC wrote:

gamer_knight wrote:

Wait at least a month.

I guarantee there will be a huge price drop on it before the end of the year, making it worth the buy.

Right now you could spend that money elsewhere, or pre-order a game like Destiny, Hardline, The Crew.

Hardline? You'd be better off pissing your cash down the trash, then even spending money on that horrid thing.

Wow such a strong opinion, care to tell me why? I'm actually really curious.

I played in the Beta and I found it really fun. It was a mix of Payday 2 & BF4.

Message 23 of 27 (315 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jul 24, 2014

The wrinkle maps or whatever it is, I think this effect has it only at epilogue dunno about rest of the game.

Message 24 of 27 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1642 posts

Jul 24, 2014

King-Rico-NYC wrote:

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

Gabriel-1979 wrote:

King-Rico-NYC wrote:

gamer_knight wrote:

Wait at least a month.

Wow such a strong opinion, care to tell me why? I'm actually really curious.

I played in the Beta and I found it really fun. It was a mix of Payday 2 & BF4.

I think Hardline doesn't represent what Battlefield always was, and always should be, a military shooter. Not only that, it felt nowhere near as smooth as previous Battlefield games, and lacked the same excitement. I think Cops, and Robbers is a stupid idea, especially with military grade weapons, and vehicles at your disposal.

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 25 of 27 (249 Views)
Lombax Warrior
86 posts

Jul 27, 2014
That really disappointed me :c wow. I hope that maybe the 30 fps option will have it but **bleep** that makes me sad. If that's the case and it's absolutely noticeable I might just go back to the ps3 version..
Message 26 of 27 (162 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jul 28, 2014

Yeah, also they used the cinematic high-res models into in-game and it seems that effect is forgotten to add. Hope they will add this with day 1 or 2 patches later. Because those effects makes ND special like used in Uncharted series, so it is importand thing.

Message 27 of 27 (121 Views)
0 Likes