Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 15 2013
By: mani60cent Lombax Warrior 88 posts

The Last Of Us 2 I want it!!! SPOILERS.

3 replies 179 views Edited Jun 15, 2013
Just finished the game...Amazing, I got so attached to the characters that I was so upset when the game ended, I was expecting a walking dead style ending but I was surprised, playing as Ellie was awesome and I loved transitioning between the two characters. I would really like to see a sequel as I want to see their relationship grow more and to see them go through more together. IDK maybe the fireflies come after Ellie and there is a big chase through the country I just want to see more.

Anyway great ending I knew Joel wasn't going to give Ellie to Marlene because to him it would be losing Sarah again and he had his final chance to make things right.

Who else thinks 2 would be an idea?
Message 1 of 4 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
206 posts

Re: The Last Of Us 2 I want it!!! SPOILERS.

Jun 15, 2013

Yup, I would also like to see a sequel with your idea but unfortunately, Naughty Dog said that their story ends with The Last of Us.

Message 2 of 4 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
88 posts

Jun 15, 2013
It's a possibility but I remember them saying after their break they will all come back and see if a sequel is possible. Hopefully the single player Dlc will elaborate more on the ending. I'm too emotionally invested now with just 1 ending, I need a sequel.
Message 3 of 4 (166 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jun 15, 2013

To be perfectly honest, I don't expect a sequel. We're going to get some DLC, but I wouldn't expect much more than that. The game is brilliant as is the storyline. Instead expect another unrelated title that is even better, I'd say that is more likely :smileyhappy:

Message 4 of 4 (153 Views)
0 Likes