Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 31 2014
By: RealMaxor First Son 1 posts

The Last Of Us DLCs Ideas

3 replies 152 views Edited Mar 31, 2014

Greetings Everyone, I hope you're all doing fine. I'd like to suggest some ideas for the next DLCs of The Last Of Us. The Last Of Us is just an amazing game, it's currently my favorite one, I just love it too much. For the next DLCs i'd like them to put some new game modes in multiplayer.

1. Zombie/Survival Mode: This mode would work like this: The players (8 or 4 people) would start in a deserted building, they have been escaping from a Zombie Horde and they escaped. But they must continue to reach their destination, (this destination could be a City or a Base like Joel's Brothers. This mode could work like a Co-Op campaign, that would be epic.) The Players need to go through different cities,towns,etc. Getting supplies, such as food and water to survive. But in these places there's gonna be alot of Zombies ofc.

2. Capture The Flag/Domination mode: This mode is well known in FPSs but i think it would be really awsome to play this mode in The Last Of Us.

3. Current Modes with Add-Ons (Survivors,Interrogation and Supplies): I like all the game modes, specially Interrogation, i was so happy when they added this mode. But i think it could make the game more exciting to add Zombies in the Multiplayer Modes. It would make it more realistic and harder, that makes it more fun.

4. New Weapons/Attachments: I'm okay with the current weapons, I dont really use alot of stuff, just a Revolver and a Burst Rifle, but some of my friends are always complaining about how this epic game should have these features.

That's all, These are my suggestions and my friends. I hope you add something, Thank you.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (152 Views)
Naughty Host
8538 posts

Re: The Last Of Us DLCs Ideas

Mar 31, 2014

RealMaxor wrote:

Greetings Everyone, I hope you're all doing fine. I'd like to suggest some ideas for the next DLCs of The Last Of Us. The Last Of Us is just an amazing game, it's currently my favorite one, I just love it too much. For the next DLCs i'd like them to put some new game modes in multiplayer.

1. Zombie/Survival Mode: This mode would work like this: The players (8 or 4 people) would start in a deserted building, they have been escaping from a Zombie Horde and they escaped. But they must continue to reach their destination, (this destination could be a City or a Base like Joel's Brothers. This mode could work like a Co-Op campaign, that would be epic.) The Players need to go through different cities,towns,etc. Getting supplies, such as food and water to survive. But in these places there's gonna be alot of Zombies ofc.

2. Capture The Flag/Domination mode: This mode is well known in FPSs but i think it would be really awsome to play this mode in The Last Of Us.

3. Current Modes with Add-Ons (Survivors,Interrogation and Supplies): I like all the game modes, specially Interrogation, i was so happy when they added this mode. But i think it could make the game more exciting to add Zombies in the Multiplayer Modes. It would make it more realistic and harder, that makes it more fun.

4. New Weapons/Attachments: I'm okay with the current weapons, I dont really use alot of stuff, just a Revolver and a Burst Rifle, but some of my friends are always complaining about how this epic game should have these features.

That's all, These are my suggestions and my friends. I hope you add something, Thank you.

1.  Has been asked numerous times. ND says that they couldn't implement it because of "technical difficulties".

2. This would severely divide the player pool up, causing even more lag.

3. This would just imbalance the game modes. Randomness is never good for a competitive environment.

4. They are adding new weapons, skills, and maps in the upcoming DLC drop.

NASWIPP.png

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (145 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Mar 31, 2014
Here Here!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
604 posts

Mar 31, 2014

Yeah sorry mate, none of this is going to happen.

Firstly, Naughty Dog doesn't pay attention to these forums. Secondly, our say when it comes to upcoming DLC means nothing to them, they make their own decisions. Oh and lastly, these ideas have been pitched dozens of times before. AK has alreadymentioned how they dismissed co-op because of 'technical difficulties' to keep us quiet about it

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (111 Views)
0 Likes