Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
5 posts

Re: The Last Of Us Official Wishlist Thread

[ Edited ]
Feb 18, 2013

I want there to be an extras menu with heaps of cheats/game modifiers like Uncharted 1 and 2 had.
Especially mirror mode.
I played Uncharted 3 way less than 1&2 because of the lack of those options.

photo elliesig-1_zps127e36c6.png
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 59 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Feb 18, 2013

I guess I'd like to see more common American weapons represented. I understand this is more than a decade after a major disaster so they haven't been making new firearms, ammunition will also be scarce, but it'd be nice to see some real weapons that are very common in the USA.

AR-15 [at least several million in the USA]

SKS [at least several million in the USA]

AK variants (47, 74, etc) [at least several million in the USA]

M1 Garand [at least 6.5 million were made, several million are in the USA]

Don't just toss out generic weapons named "shotgun" or "rifle" or "revolver" have the weapons be real, even if ammunition is critically limited, it would be neat to have an M1 Garand which operates just like the real M1 rifle. It can be powerful and reliable yet heavy and loud, and it will eject the clip with the audible "pah ching" on the last round.

Fifty-four Forty or Fight!!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 59 (235 Views)
Splicer
55 posts

Feb 18, 2013

I was thoroughly disgusted with how weapons were portrayed in Far Cry 2, with weapons that are known to be rugged and reliable jamming every 20-30 rounds. They took a nice concept [make weapons malfunction because sometimes real weapons actually malfunction] and they made it insane [there isn't a military in the world that would issue a rifle that misfeeds, jams, fails to fire, every 20-30 rounds,  most militaries would reject a rifle that has more than 1 failure per 1000 rounds].

Fifty-four Forty or Fight!!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 59 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Feb 18, 2013

I 100% agree with you.. the bonus menu from uncharted 2 was amazing made me sad it wasn't in U3..

But i think it might be in TLOU.. kind off.. since we can choose outifts.. :smileyhappy: so let's keep our fingers crossed!

i hope to see some cool cheats and behind the scene videos.

and lot's of skins to play around with! just hoping.. that might be asking too much though.

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 59 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
391 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 19, 2013

FiftyFourForty wrote:

I guess I'd like to see more common American weapons represented. I understand this is more than a decade after a major disaster so they haven't been making new firearms, ammunition will also be scarce, but it'd be nice to see some real weapons that are very common in the USA.

AR-15 [at least several million in the USA]

SKS [at least several million in the USA]

AK variants (47, 74, etc) [at least several million in the USA]

M1 Garand [at least 6.5 million were made, several million are in the USA]

Don't just toss out generic weapons named "shotgun" or "rifle" or "revolver" have the weapons be real, even if ammunition is critically limited, it would be neat to have an M1 Garand which operates just like the real M1 rifle. It can be powerful and reliable yet heavy and loud, and it will eject the clip with the audible "pah ching" on the last round.

I absolutely agree. Please don't make generic weapons, making them real is (obviously) more realistic or grounded, if you prefer to call it that way.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 59 (210 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Aug 23, 2013
Please humour me for a sec and read this completely, you won't regret it:

Look, TLOU is simply "GAME HISTORY", best ever, #1 game in the world until 10 years from now today. In other words... i liked thegame. Afterfinishingonefeels liketheir family. I nearly cried when Joel's daughter died and when i thought he was gonna die, but also when the end came not cause its bad but i wanted something more, to reassure me of the next step of this masterpiece. And games this days are like movies; you feel what they feel. And if we'd learn anything about movies is that sequels are naturally inferior to the original(which is amazing i have no complaints). So they can't make just a sequel, but a trilogy, like Uncharted. I suggest #2 should be with them 4-5 years older (Ellie with boyfriend whom she meets in process of game, already lived in Joel's brother's **bleep** witg his big sister, and who's parents are dead) (Ellie's boyfriend and his big sister came to Joel's brother's **bleep** between the TLoU #1 and #2). Everything's great in the **bleep**, no sign of infected for weeks, and lifewonderful.Then hellbreaks looseas a truck comes crushing through the gates and has its trunks full of all kinds of infected. Its pay back from the cannibal bad guys in the Winter part of TLoU #1 for killing they're leader. Joel and Ellie would go either down to Latin America or up to Canada and Alaska (with Ellies boyfriend, Joel's brother, his wife and their twin son and daughter) (open journey) and at the end they find a boat and head of to Madagascar (of which their are rumors that its a safe haven). I am sorry to say but in order to make the third part work in some way is for Joel to die. I think it could end like FarCry 3, a boat sailing to the horizon (on its way to Madagascar). #3 should be in the UK (Russia, Scotland, London, Africa, Australia, ending in Madagascar) and 2-3 weeks later (not open journey since its the ending and way to long). Again we should know that in a trilogy all bets are off, Joel and/or Ellie (the main characters) can die; if Joel doesn't die in #2. They decide to investigate the rumors of a safe haven in Madagascar (since #2) since they've got nothing to loose, or Joel could already be dead and Ellie goes with unnamed boyfriend to so called safe haven (Madagascar). It'd only be Ellie, her boyfriend, and only Joel's brother's son (maybe Joel). Either way they'd be headed off to Madagascar in an only boat journey but a storm forces the to end up in Scotland or Russia. And you know, they make their way down to Madagascar. And Ellie should end up pregnant some time before they get to Madagascar (but not get the big belly on the way, that wouldn't help in bad situations, wich would be cool to protect her in that but you think that after the following fact.Ellie's kindathestar, weplayed as Joeland his parts were way better than Ellie's but the truth is, and we all have to accept it; Ellie is more important than Joel, she's the star, and she's kinda the MAIN main character. Or at least it'd look like thay that with my suggestions.

If you like my suggestions and storylinepleasetry to spreadtheword of them, tweet them, try to get them to "Naughty Dog", anything. And please use my name "Anthony Quiles". I'd really like to get into this project, makea trilogyoutof this amazingvideogame and be part of the franchise.
Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 59 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2450 posts

Aug 23, 2013

Aw, old thread. Look back at all our hopes and desires haha

How right were a lot of us?!

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 59 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Aug 23, 2013
Why the necro?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Man...I shot the hell outta that guy, huh? " - Ellie (The Last of Us)

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 59 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2450 posts

Aug 23, 2013

shyINnoVation wrote:
Why the necro?

I don't know why that guy bumped this, I didn't read his post. But I'm glad he did, because it was fun re-reading all of our ideas from what we wanted out of the game before it come out :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 59 (89 Views)
0 Likes