Apr 05 2013
By: EDSTA713 I Only Post Everything 870 posts

The Last Of Us PS3 Themes

[ Edited ]
6 replies 2295 views Edited Apr 5, 2013

Here are some cool PS3 Dynamic Themes from PS3 Themes. Credits to the original owners.

This one is actually the best theme I have seen so far. I love the icons used.

19682-TheLastOfUsArtworkSlideShowTheme2.jpg

PS3 Themes » The Last Of Us Artwork SlideShow Theme 2

The theme from the Playstation network just in case you missed it. Nothing spectacular just blood dripping.

2.jpg

PS3 Themes » The Last Of Us Dynamic Theme

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 7 (2,295 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
789 posts

Re: The Last Of Us PS3 Themes

Apr 5, 2013

Ah nice find. I used to do daily check ups on there to see if anything really awesome would come up - never really did but I figured if I mixed the original app logos from the second image and a custom wallpaper, you can get some wicked looking combinations. I hope the exclusive theme in the Special edition is a tad more exclusive, rather than just a standard image

Message 2 of 7 (2,284 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
870 posts

Apr 5, 2013

Lt_K4RL0S wrote:

Ah nice find. I used to do daily check ups on there to see if anything really awesome would come up - never really did but I figured if I mixed the original app logos from the second image and a custom wallpaper, you can get some wicked looking combinations. I hope the exclusive theme in the Special edition is a tad more exclusive, rather than just a standard image

8405446329_6b80335b42_o.jpg

I don't know what they can possibly add to this theme to make it even cooler. Maybe smoke/mist, grass swaying, birds flying?

Message 3 of 7 (2,279 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
789 posts

Apr 5, 2013

At least make a dynamic theme, something that's harder to just rip-off. If I were so inclined to replicate this theme it would take maybe 20 seconds. They'd charge normal users for the theme which is ridiculous because this image is already my wallpaper and the icons are nothing special either

Message 4 of 7 (2,265 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Apr 5, 2013

That first one is awesome!

The theme I currently have is this one and I luv it

joelellietheme

I hope the special edition theme is awesome too. I always liked themes with sound effects. I figure a TLoU theme with soft, quiet continuous ambient nature sounds (birds chirping, wind blowing through trrees ect) with distant gun shots or whatever that played when you clicked on something, would be fantastic Smiley Happy I don't even care if my standards are high.

Message 5 of 7 (2,264 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
870 posts

Apr 5, 2013

Lt_K4RL0S wrote:

At least make a dynamic theme, something that's harder to just rip-off. If I were so inclined to replicate this theme it would take maybe 20 seconds. They'd charge normal users for the theme which is ridiculous because this image is already my wallpaper and the icons are nothing special either

Exactly. I'm a little confused as to why they added a theme that is easily creatable by others. I can't speak too soon since we don't know exactly what they will add to it though.

Message 6 of 7 (2,252 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
870 posts

Apr 5, 2013

It would have been neat if the icons had like fungus in them to create that feel of the infection. I would have tried to do that but I wouldn't know where to start. lol

Message 7 of 7 (2,249 Views)
0 Likes