8405446359_782c6b9a7b_c.jpg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 35 (1,271 Views)
Lombax Warrior
189 posts

Re: The Last Of Us Post Pandemic Edition

Jan 22, 2013

WHAT....THE....F****

Why havent we got this in the UK, are you kidding me they arn't selling them for the UK

ND you know for a fine fact this would sell, why arn't we getting this edition. We want answers ND this is highly unfair, the exploer edition of Uncharted 3 sold out straight away.

The Joel and Ellie editions are crap, a controler skin over a bloody steelbook and a statue, are they high

Message 2 of 35 (1,235 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5307 posts

Jan 22, 2013

Robsonmonkey wrote:

WHAT....THE....F****

Why havent we got this in the UK, are you kidding me they arn't selling them for the UK

ND you know for a fine fact this would sell, why arn't we getting this edition. We want answers ND this is highly unfair, the exploer edition of Uncharted 3 sold out straight away.

The Joel and Ellie editions are crap, a controler skin over a bloody steelbook and a statue, are they high

Just import it.

Message 3 of 35 (1,231 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Jan 22, 2013

I like how this includes both DLC packs. It seems that a lot of the editions only provide one or the other. This is awesome.

Message 4 of 35 (1,225 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
9026 posts

Jan 22, 2013

dh0rmazine wrote:

I like how this includes both DLC packs. It seems that a lot of the editions only provide one or the other. This is awesome.

Actually, you get both DLC packs either way if you preorder. The reason they mention the DLC packs for the Post Pandemic Edition is because even though the Preorder DLC date is expired, you would still get the DLC with the Post Pandemic Edition.

AKsWiseWords.png

Message 5 of 35 (1,222 Views)
Lombax Warrior
189 posts

Jan 22, 2013

calcunnon wrote:

Robsonmonkey wrote:

WHAT....THE....F****

Just import it.

....just import it......are you serious

I've imported something before and it costs a fortune. It's enough this costs as much as it does but to pay even more

I'm not made of money

ND should be catering to both audiences across the world, it's highly unfair

Message 6 of 35 (1,216 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Jan 22, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:

dh0rmazine wrote:

Actually, you get both DLC packs either way if you preorder. The reason they mention the DLC packs for the Post Pandemic Edition is because even though the Preorder DLC date is expired, you would still get the DLC with the Post Pandemic Edition.

Oh sweet, thanks for the info

Message 7 of 35 (1,207 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
134 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Well, looks like I know where my next $160 is going.

Message 8 of 35 (1,176 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
12 posts

Jan 23, 2013

A hope to see this edition in Europe?

The statue will be ugly  like the Uncharted 3 Explorer Edition ?

Message 9 of 35 (1,155 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
258 posts

Jan 23, 2013

The best part is that it includes what we've all been asking for; the sticker sheet. :smileywink:

But in all seriousness though, NaughtyDog, I'm from America and I really want you to import the exclusive edition game to the UK for our friends over the seas.

Also, can you please include the hardback-cover art-book in the 'Post-Pandemic' edition? I mean, we'll be getting the Survivor Pack, Statue, and Sticker Sheet for an extra eighty dollars. My money is being swooped away really fast when May comes along.

I'm getting Sly 4, GTA V, and this. This is my most anticiated game ever, and I would really like it if you could help me out here. I love the Last Of Us and plan on buying everything I can find related to it, and I haven't even played the game. :smileyvery-happy:

Also, I'd like to know if you guys have a planned date with dark-horse comics for when you'll release 'American Dreams'. Since I'm definately getting the exclusive edition (If I have to I'll cancel my pre-order for GTA V) The first issue will come with it, but when do you plan on releasing the individual comics? Is it going to be weekly in May to June or one issue every other week?

Please reply to me, I've been a big fan since Crash Bandicoot, which is one of the main reasons I'm still a big Playstation fan.

Thanks,

Long-time fan, Luigi1002

Last Of Us GOTY
Message 10 of 35 (1,138 Views)
0 Likes