Jun 07 2013
By: blackdelage Hekseville Citizen 317 posts

The Last Of Us Survival Edition Unboxing

[ Edited ]
11 replies 412 views Edited Jun 7, 2013

Dat Artbook is huge Smiley Very Happy

"If your choice is to save me over everybody else in the world then...ok. I trust you now and let’s live life.." ~TheVulcanSalute
Message 1 of 12 (412 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4225 posts

Re: The Last Of Us Survival Edition Unboxing

Jun 7, 2013

I cannot wait to get my copy of this in!

Message 2 of 12 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
89 posts

Jun 7, 2013

blackdelage wrote:

Dat Artbook is huge Smiley Very Happy

O_o

They Came Without Warning... I Came Without Warning THEM.
Message 3 of 12 (379 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1225 posts

Jun 7, 2013

There should be a law: the dude opening the contents should NOT be the camerman too -

The Last of Us: 96% Metacritic!!!
Message 4 of 12 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 7, 2013

Uh someone in the comments on this video said something that if true, 100% spoils the ending. Has the ending been posted ANYWHERE online or this guy just blowing potentially infuriating smoke ? I just want to hear that the ending isn't up anywhere online to let me know he's full of it, and I dont have to ruin his life for spoiling the ending for me. Don't look through the comments to see what he said in case it turned out to be true and ruined it for you too, just anyone who knows whether or not the endings been posted anywhere can let me know if it's possible he really did spoil it.

Message 5 of 12 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
89 posts

Jun 7, 2013

By The Way... No Manual? I think I saw another unboxing with a manual included, but it was in black in white.

Message 6 of 12 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Jun 7, 2013

wow, i hope they ship my copy early

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 7 of 12 (299 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
317 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 7, 2013

Sutton321 wrote:

By The Way... No Manual? I think I saw another unboxing with a manual included, but it was in black in white.

You bring up a good point. There was one unboxing where it had the manual. This vid and another one had no manuals on it. Not that it matters, manuals these days are so thin...unlike the manuals back in the PS1 days that were so chunky, they had stories, background on characters in there, etc.

Plus, I'm pretty sure it's in the options menu of the game...but yeah, it's odd that these games don't have them.

"If your choice is to save me over everybody else in the world then...ok. I trust you now and let’s live life.." ~TheVulcanSalute
Message 8 of 12 (296 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1225 posts

Jun 7, 2013

GOW: A has an online manual; same for the last of us, maybe?

I do miss the days of old fashioned, long paper manuals though. great material while plotting on the man-throne

The Last of Us: 96% Metacritic!!!
Message 9 of 12 (292 Views)
Splicer
89 posts

Jun 7, 2013

blackdelage wrote:

Sutton321 wrote:

You bring up a good point. There was one unboxing where it had the manual. This vid and another one had no manuals on it. Not that it matters, manuals these days are so thin...unlike the manuals back in the PS1 days that were so chunky, they had stories, background on characters in there, etc.

Plus, I'm pretty sure it's in the options menu of the game...but yeah, it's odd that these games don't have them.

Yeah, I don't mind if this game doesn't have a paper physical one anyway. It would've been coll to have a colored one, but ya know.... School just ended today... Yay...   >Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 12 (284 Views)
0 Likes