Lombax Warrior
226 posts

Re: The Last Of Us: The best characters and story of any game, ever.

Jun 25, 2013

neuropunk wrote:

twin2012 wrote:

Um...K. You clearly have no idea what your talking about. Perhaps COD is more your style? A game developer myself, this game beats the **bleep** out of any game that I could or probably ever will make. The Last Of Us has the best characters and story of any game, ever, or movie, book for that matter. 

You're clearly delusional. Best story of any game or movie or book? Wow, dude, get a freaking grip. 

The characters say "**bleep**" (the f word) a lot, wow, those characters sure are good! Random 'f bombs', random, 'I hate this crap' and similar phrases. When she saves Joel's life he doesn't even say thanks or anything? What a load of BS. 

Like seriously, the writing and the characters are on the same level as The Walking Dead the TV show, and (hint), the show is not really that good. 

Neuro, I honestly respected your opinion before but now, hating on every thread? I sadly take my respect for you back. You're being VERY immature about it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.

- John F. Kennedy
Message 11 of 38 (6,425 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jun 25, 2013

@neuropunk 

You are either a horrible troll, or genuinely one of the biggest **bleep** idiots I have ever come across. I'll take story over gameplay any **bleep** day of the week. 

Message 12 of 38 (6,422 Views)
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 25, 2013

twin2012 wrote:

@neuropunk 

You are either a horrible troll, or genuinely one of the biggest **bleep** idiots I have ever come across. I'll take story over gameplay any **bleep** day of the week. 

No wonder video games are **bleep** dying. 

Video GAME

Game is in the subject. If Game is not your top priority for a video GAME, you are doing it wrong. That is why you are the idiot and not me. 

Message 13 of 38 (6,416 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jun 25, 2013

@neuropunk 

Just get the **bleep** off of the forums. I you don't like the game, why are you here? You feel this need for attention, and I'm the pathetic one? 

Message 14 of 38 (6,412 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Jun 25, 2013

Bashilir wrote:
Neuro, I honestly respected your opinion before but now, hating on every thread? I sadly take my respect for you back. You're being VERY immature about it.

grumpy cat

Message 15 of 38 (6,411 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Jun 25, 2013
@neuropunk, that's a horrible metaphor. Your "problem" if you can even call it that, is that the game is linear and all this other BS nonsense, yet you love Mario. That's the dumbest **bleep** thing I've ever heard. You say "the story sucks".

What the **bleep**, dude, Mario's story doesn't? How many times can you save Princess Peach? You're statements aren't even an argument, it's just pure stupidity.

Pardon my French fellow forumers.
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 16 of 38 (6,408 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
970 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 25, 2013

neuropunk wrote:

The problem is that CALL OF DUTY PLAYERS praise the newest hyped SHOOTER and forget about it a week later once something newer comes out. THOSE guys did it with Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite, and it will happen with this.

Fixed that for you.

Sully

Message 17 of 38 (6,404 Views)
Splicer
52 posts

Jun 25, 2013
The Last of Us definitely has the best story among all the games I have played. I think the character development might be tied with The Walking Dead by Telltale, but the overall story and gaming experience is better in The Last of Us.
Message 18 of 38 (6,393 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
875 posts

Jun 25, 2013

Not the best to be honest. The story and the characters sometimes falls back into cliche. But that being said Drake in the Uncharted series is actually my favorite fictional character next to Batman. 

Message 19 of 38 (6,390 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
875 posts

Jun 25, 2013

BIGfoot529 wrote:
The Last of Us definitely has the best story among all the games I have played. I think the character development might be tied with The Walking Dead by Telltale, but the overall story and gaming experience is better in The Last of Us.

Oh come on dude are you forgetting the original Bioshock game?

Message 20 of 38 (6,389 Views)
0 Likes