Fender Bender
3465 posts

Re: The Last Us hints Uncharted 4

May 19, 2013

seanconor wrote:

I've heard that uncharted was only supposed to be a trilogy.

you heard wrong Smiley Tongue

Naughty Dog said they would keep making Uncharted games as long as people want them to make them, now of course that won't be until eternity, but I think 3 is not where they should stop...

Message 11 of 38 (1,038 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
281 posts

May 19, 2013

Its from the newest demo, a friend of mine had the chance to play it, he told me about the calendar, and I did some searching to find the picture. I believe its something Uncharted related. Maybe a hint for a Announcement Trailer?

Or  I  just could be grasping for straws.

Message 12 of 38 (1,036 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2480 posts

May 19, 2013

Alonethis isn't an easter egg but combining this with this

I think we have our UC4 hint, maybe

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Message 13 of 38 (1,016 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

May 19, 2013
While I supposed it could be referencing the date Uncharted 4 gets announced, I think it's nothing more than a minor detail showing us that people stopped even keeping track of the months after the outbreak, which according to the evacuation sign, was in October 2013.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 14 of 38 (1,002 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
875 posts

May 19, 2013

Could be a DLC

Message 15 of 38 (994 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3465 posts

May 19, 2013

stentryk wrote:

Alonethis isn't an easter egg but combining this with this

I think we have our UC4 hint, maybe

nice find, but I just checked which day octobre 2013 is, it's a thursday, don't games in the USA always release on tuesdays? if so, then I doubt that it is the release date of a next Uncharted game Smiley Sad

also someone mentioned an announcement on that day, I don't think such things are going to get teased by an easter egg, also what PlaZedHD said, I don't expect it to be DLC, it's just not easter egg worthy, also I expect the first DLC for the last of us way sooner than mid-october 2013 Smiley Wink

Message 16 of 38 (962 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14139 posts

May 19, 2013

There is no way it's the release date for a new Uncharted. It's this year, no promos, no trailers, nothing.

If anything it's nothing or a date for a trailer for "A game" "DLC" or something else.

Maybe nothing.

Not saying it's gonna be Uncharted 4. I've heard they were working on something else for PS4 according to IGN anyway.

Message 17 of 38 (949 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3465 posts

[ Edited ]
May 19, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

There is no way it's the release date for a new Uncharted. It's this year, no promos, no trailers, nothing.

If anything it's nothing or a date for a trailer for "A game" "DLC" or something else.

Maybe nothing.

Not saying it's gonna be Uncharted 4. I've heard they were working on something else for PS4 according to IGN anyway.

I don't know, I think it's fast, but I do think Sony is pushing Naughty Dog to do it, take inFAMOUS Second Son or Killzone Shadow Fall, both will be launch titles (not sure about inFAMOUS Second Son, but Killzone Shadow Fall sure is), they got announced last february and are also released this year, also GT6 just got announced for the PS3 in october, so if they do that with GT6, why not with Uncharted? Also there is a lot of hype around the PS4, people look forward to it and search around the internet more carefully for news, it doesn't need a whole year before release to build up hype for the game, also the ps4 will get a marketing campaign in which they can use it's games, like Uncharted if it's true, they will use that to promote their games also, all these circumstances make up for the fact that the announcement is to close to the release date, don't you think? So that, and the fact that Uncharted is a system seller, I don't think it will be a very good Uncharted, because the development time is to short, but I do think Sony is pushing Naughty Dog to make a Uncharted title for the PS4, it will help sell the PS4 a lot!

Can you give me a link to that IGN thingy you're talking about, about it not being Uncharted 4? Smiley Happy

edit: also what I forgot to say, why do you think these 'easter eggs' (if they turn out to be easter eggs of course) are in a demo and trailer for this game (the sign with the 17 october 2013)? that is because if they were not, but only in the full game, they wouldn't make sense because at e3 they will announce the next Uncharted game (if the assumptions around this easter egg are true), so what I mean is that if this is an easter egg, then that means it's the next Uncharted (or an other game, but I doubt that), because if it was for DLC or a announcement trailer for their next game in october, then there was no need to put that easter egg in the demo, so if it is really an easter egg, it's for their next game, announced at e3, it has to be, else it won't make sense Smiley Wink

Message 18 of 38 (944 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

May 19, 2013

It's just a calender, jeez you people are dumb.

rrrr.jpg

Message 19 of 38 (935 Views)
Fender Bender
3465 posts

May 19, 2013

Cookieter wrote:

It's just a calender, jeez you people are dumb.

it's about what strentryk posted too, 17 october 2013, which appears to be a thursday, to which I asked, on which day do games usually get released in the USA, and do they always get released on that day? I want answers, please Smiley Wink

Message 20 of 38 (997 Views)
0 Likes