Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 05/01/2013
Offline
769 posts
 

Re: The Last Us hints Uncharted 4

May 19, 2013

October 2013 is the month and year the infection started, that's why the calander is still flipped to October. You guys are thinking into this too much lol.

sig.png

Message 21 of 38 (257 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Online
3588 posts
 

Re: The Last Us hints Uncharted 4

May 19, 2013

PsiloCube wrote:

October 2013 is the month and year the infection started, that's why the calander is still flipped to October. You guys are thinking into this too much lol.


ok, then why october 2013, why the month that ps4 presumably comes out? why not march 2017 or september 2004, or july 2025, why out of all months and years october 2013, that's not a coincidence...

Message 22 of 38 (250 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/15/2012
Offline
2562 posts
 

Re: The Last Us hints Uncharted 4

May 19, 2013

Regardless of how "dumb" this is (why speculation makes people dumb I have no clue) I'll still be keeping an eye out for October 2013 Smiley Happy

 

I mean, yeah, they needed a date for everything to go to sh!t for the sake of immersion, but if they also had the chance to hint at something, why not? Seems plausible to me.

Message 23 of 38 (235 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 05/01/2013
Offline
769 posts
 

Re: The Last Us hints Uncharted 4

May 19, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

PsiloCube wrote:

October 2013 is the month and year the infection started, that's why the calander is still flipped to October. You guys are thinking into this too much lol.


ok, then why october 2013, why the month that ps4 presumably comes out? why not march 2017 or september 2004, or july 2025, why out of all months and years october 2013, that's not a coincidence...


Because there's only 12 months in a year and one has to be chosen lol. The game is set 20 years after the infection hits, which we can see in one of the collectables stating the year is "2033." The plague starts in 2013.

sig.png

Message 24 of 38 (206 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Online
3588 posts
 

Re: The Last Us hints Uncharted 4

May 19, 2013

PsiloCube wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

PsiloCube wrote:

October 2013 is the month and year the infection started, that's why the calander is still flipped to October. You guys are thinking into this too much lol.


ok, then why october 2013, why the month that ps4 presumably comes out? why not march 2017 or september 2004, or july 2025, why out of all months and years october 2013, that's not a coincidence...


Because there's only 12 months in a year and one has to be chosen lol. The game is set 20 years after the infection hits, which we can see in one of the collectables stating the year is "2033." The plague starts in 2013.


yeah, but maybe it is you who realises that this plague is not real, it is invented by Naughty Dog, so they can do whatever the **bleep** they want with the dates, and you don't choose october 2013 by accident, they did that deliberately, not for the story, because they could easily just write 2033 on the collectible you speak of, but for an easter egg to something, also what dhormazine said it true, why is it dumb to speculate things, nothing wrong with that...

 

and would someone be kind to answer my question about release dates of games in the USA, do they release on a certain day of the week? I heard someone say tuesday, is that true, or can it be on any day of the week?

Message 25 of 38 (198 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 05/01/2013
Offline
769 posts
 

Re: The Last Us hints Uncharted 4

[ Edited ]
May 19, 2013

I never said anything about being dumb... You're getting mad over nothing. Dates have to be consistent with the story, which is why they wouldn't "do whatever the **bleep** with the dates."

 

 

Release dates vary, because we usually get games before Europe. If it's a worldwide release, it's usually a Friday, if it's not, it's a Tuesday.

sig.png

Message 26 of 38 (187 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Online
3588 posts
 

Re: The Last Us hints Uncharted 4

May 19, 2013

PsiloCube wrote:

I never said anything about being dumb... You're getting mad over nothing. Dates have to be consistent with the story, which is why they wouldn't "do whatever the **bleep** with the dates."

 

 

Release dates vary, because we usually get games before Europe. If it's a worldwide release, it's usually a Friday, if it's not, it's a Tuesday.


my apologies, it was someone else who said that it was being dumb, my bad

 

but those dates, mr. cube, have to be consistent with the story, but it's Naughty Dog who INVENTED the story, so they could just say, ah what the heck, we want an easter egg in there, so we just decide that this town was evacuated on 17 october 2013, look, a date isn't going to affect the story of this game, so they can choose any date they like...

Message 27 of 38 (166 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/07/2011
Offline
5547 posts
 

Re: The Last Us hints Uncharted 4

May 19, 2013
If Kotaku's reports are to be believed, the PS4 is expected in November, not October.
Message 28 of 38 (163 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Online
3588 posts
 

Re: The Last Us hints Uncharted 4

May 19, 2013

calcunnon wrote:
If Kotaku's reports are to be believed, the PS4 is expected in November, not October.

ah so what, I'll buy the game 17 october, who cares if I don't have the system to play it with yet Smiley Tongue

Message 29 of 38 (157 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 05/01/2013
Offline
769 posts
 

Re: The Last Us hints Uncharted 4

May 19, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

calcunnon wrote:
If Kotaku's reports are to be believed, the PS4 is expected in November, not October.

ah so what, I'll buy the game 17 october, who cares if I don't have the system to play it with yet Smiley Tongue


What game?

sig.png

Message 30 of 38 (210 Views)
Reply
0 Likes