Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 08 2013
By: tonyromeblast First Son 7 posts
Accepted Solution

The Last of Us 2? *SPOILERS*

2 replies 403 views Edited Aug 8, 2013

Okay, so I have been hearing this rumor that there is going to be a "The Last of Us 2" and I was just wondering like what would be the features. If the main characters are back, hopefully we have more Ellie gameplay because in the first game we only played as her after the University part where Joel got wounded and when they later escaped, fell off the horse and passed out while Ellie tried to wake him up. While she is trying, her hands are smeared with blood so it reveals that he passed out due to the amount of blood loss. And then the plot is more years in the future, so like 3 years can pass since the first game, and Ellie is seventeen, and Joel is...in his early fifties? And then they could make more zombies? Like another race of zombies? Called...

Seekers. The fungus, unusually, grew over the infected person's ears, making them fully deaf but their sight is enhanced for some reason? I was thinking of Hide and Seek, thus the name "Seekers".

OR

If not the main characters, we could play from someone else's point of view, or maybe even customize our own characters. Maybe we could create a lone wolf who faces the apocalypse by himself, like a one man army. Or we can make an Ellie & Joel related pair, with a young one and an older one. It would make since that if you create a lone wolf he or she would have to be maybe 15 or above, as in years of age? But if you make a companion, you'd be able to switch characters at any given moment? And it could be two player, so if another player joins in, they could play the companion that is currently the AI. And the storyline could be different? Maybe, the zombies have been pushed back and most areas are conquered by The Fireflies (that way it won't be scary that much since you won't face zombies half the time you are brawling with The Fireflies). And then, to make it harder, you would have to have the basic human needs, scavenging for food, etc. But that would be so...much. So let's cut that part out for now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, that's my idea. Any comments? Add-ons?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (403 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

Re: The Last of Us 2? *SPOILERS*

[ Edited ]
Aug 8, 2013

Sorry there has already been about a billion Last of Us sequel threads so people who have been around here for awhile have gotten a bit tired of them (I was posting for awhile under a different name but got signed out and for the life of me couldn't remember the info I used to sign up with so I could log back on so just had to create a new account). Might have better luck at looking around the forum for other threads about this same topic and seeing the replies in those threads. 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (373 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Re: The Last of Us 2? *SPOILERS*

Aug 8, 2013
Oh. What did you think of my idea?
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (280 Views)
0 Likes