Feb 16 2014
By: JiggaBob_Jones First Son 4 posts

The Last of Us 2 (Sequel Ideas?) (Suggestion)

3 replies 111 views Edited Feb 16, 2014

BIG FAN of The Last of Us , i just wanted to hear your ideas :smileyhappy:.

HERES MINE:

Ellie who is grown up to be in her mid twenties is now living with her boyfriend, Zach who is 28 (Zach is an African-American so they're an Interracial couple :smileyhappy: nice diversity). Zach whom years back discovered Joel and Tommy's setlement in Wyoming and made peace has lived and became a large help. Zach makes a promise to Joel ,after falling in love with Ellie, that he will watch over her. As Ellie watches over Joel, who has now aged quite a bit (sixties/ Late fifties) and isn’t as physically active due to old age. One day she along with her boyfriend and other scouts go out scavenging a nearby mega store. During their scavenging they are attacked by remnants of FireFllies' operatives who set up a trap for weeks for Ellie to fall victim to. This ambush was obivously planned as the fireflies mysteriously knew about Ellie settlement and location and attempt to take her by force. Some scavengers on Ellie’s team are killed, but the rest including herself and Zach are kidnapped and heavily drugged. They are then placed on vehicles to be transported out of state.

TITLE SCENE

Ellie awakes a week and a half later in a truck with armed men who are transporting her across the country to a secure medical facility.   During the kidnapping, the fireflies become clumsy and are over whelmed by a horde of infected leading Ellie to escape and fight through hordes and the fireflies to get to her boyfriend who is stuck at a firefly checkpoint not from her position. The two meet up and collect as much goods from the fallen fireflies as they can and  embark on their journey home. Along the way they encounter the goods and evils that always come with the post apocalyptic world. The two (Ellie and Zach) have a heated debate throughout the storyline about having a child in the world they live in. Zach isn’t as sure as Ellie to bring a child into a hellish world where creatures and murders lurk every corner. Ellie wants a child to start a family and brings up a good point. Ellie tells Zach that they both grew up in the hellish world and they would make acceptable parents to their child as they know the means of survival. To make their debate even more gut wrenching the couple discover a eleven year old boy named Grayson who they take under their wing after witnessing Grayson’s mom being brutally killed. Now the trio have long road ahead to make it back to Wyoming, and the couple have a boy to look after.  WILL THEY RETURN HOME IN ONE PIECE?

You can play as either Zach or Ellie in the game and even Grayson once you discover him in the storyline. Each have different cut scenes and special plot devices.

Some doubt is created as Ellie begins to believe her own lover was the one that set up the attack at the store by the fireflies, but he proves himself that he loves her and wouldn’t betray her.

Thank you for reading!! If you have ideas of your own feel free to post and if you want to hear more of my plotline i have more to post just comment!! I would love to read yours!

Message 1 of 4 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
177 posts

Re: The Last of Us 2 (Sequel Ideas?) (Suggestion)

Feb 16, 2014

JiggaBob_Jones wrote:

BIG FAN of The Last of Us , i just wanted to hear your ideas :smileyhappy:.

HERES MINE:

Ellie who is grown up to be in her mid twenties is now living with her boyfriend, Zach who is 28 (Zach is an African-American so they're an Interracial couple :smileyhappy: nice diversity). Zach whom years back discovered Joel and Tommy's setlement in Wyoming and made peace has lived and became a large help. Zach makes a promise to Joel ,after falling in love with Ellie, that he will watch over her. As Ellie watches over Joel, who has now aged quite a bit (sixties/ Late fifties) and isn’t as physically active due to old age. One day she along with her boyfriend and other scouts go out scavenging a nearby mega store. During their scavenging they are attacked by remnants of FireFllies' operatives who set up a trap for weeks for Ellie to fall victim to. This ambush was obivously planned as the fireflies mysteriously knew about Ellie settlement and location and attempt to take her by force. Some scavengers on Ellie’s team are killed, but the rest including herself and Zach are kidnapped and heavily drugged. They are then placed on vehicles to be transported out of state.

TITLE SCENE

Ellie awakes a week and a half later in a truck with armed men who are transporting her across the country to a secure medical facility.   During the kidnapping, the fireflies become clumsy and are over whelmed by a horde of infected leading Ellie to escape and fight through hordes and the fireflies to get to her boyfriend who is stuck at a firefly checkpoint not from her position. The two meet up and collect as much goods from the fallen fireflies as they can and  embark on their journey home. Along the way they encounter the goods and evils that always come with the post apocalyptic world. The two (Ellie and Zach) have a heated debate throughout the storyline about having a child in the world they live in. Zach isn’t as sure as Ellie to bring a child into a hellish world where creatures and murders lurk every corner. Ellie wants a child to start a family and brings up a good point. Ellie tells Zach that they both grew up in the hellish world and they would make acceptable parents to their child as they know the means of survival. To make their debate even more gut wrenching the couple discover a eleven year old boy named Grayson who they take under their wing after witnessing Grayson’s mom being brutally killed. Now the trio have long road ahead to make it back to Wyoming, and the couple have a boy to look after.  WILL THEY RETURN HOME IN ONE PIECE?

You can play as either Zach or Ellie in the game and even Grayson once you discover him in the storyline. Each have different cut scenes and special plot devices.

Some doubt is created as Ellie begins to believe her own lover was the one that set up the attack at the store by the fireflies, but he proves himself that he loves her and wouldn’t betray her.

Thank you for reading!! If you have ideas of your own feel free to post and if you want to hear more of my plotline i have more to post just comment!! I would love to read yours!

I just read 5 seconds of it and just saying are you on crack?? Zach? African America? Mid 20s? Um we're really jumping in the future arent we?

Bathory/Quorthon 1983-2004/Twilight Of The Gods
See you in Valhalla
Message 2 of 4 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1335 posts

Feb 16, 2014

It's good to have threads like this but before they announce anything, it's a bit pointless IMO...

Keep the engine rolling though :]

Message 3 of 4 (93 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Feb 17, 2014

Well buddy Ellie won't be a teenager forever. Joel manage to survive 20 years i'm sure Ellie is capable to last 10 years at Joel and Tommy's settlement as well. I mean what do you expect? In several more years everything is going to be find and dandy? Things are still going to be the same, but people grow older with more experience.... like i said Ellie isn't going to stay a kid forever now, lets be realistic.

Message 4 of 4 (67 Views)
0 Likes