Hekseville Citizen
301 posts

Re: The Last of Us Caption Contest

Sep 25, 2013

Maria: "You see Joel, from this camera point of view, most people won't even notice Tommy behind me."

Geoff FLYNN.png
Message 111 of 149 (581 Views)
MVP Support
11755 posts

Sep 29, 2013

I’m no longer accepting entries for Week 7. Thanks to everyone who participated in the caption contest this week for The Last of Us. If your entry wasn’t selected for the poll then don’t sweat it. We will be doing more of these. Check back next week for another image.

Each poll for this caption contest is placed into The Last of Us: General Discussion section. There is a Polls widget on the right side of each section below the Announcements and Private Messages widgets. This widget will not always be visible. You may need to scroll down.

The winner will be announced next week in this thread. If you are looking for another caption contest to participate in while votes are being collected for The Last of Us Caption Contest then feel free to check out our sister thread, The Uncharted Caption Contest.

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison

Message 112 of 149 (546 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11755 posts

Oct 7, 2013

Top Choice: DMMGY1969’s Entry (50%)

TheNobleSquirrel’s Entry

Votes: 1

sblb333’s Entry

Votes: 0

DMMGY1969’s Entry

Votes: 2

HypeTrix’s Entry

L_A_White_Boy’s Entry

Congratulations, DMMGY1969! You have won The Last of Us Caption Contest for Week 7.

You will be able to sport our special "Look for the Light" rank for two weeks. Please check your private messages here in the PlayStation Community Forums if you would like to submit an image from The Last of Us for potential use in an upcoming caption contest.

NOTE: It might take longer than usual for the rank change to take effect. Please be patient. If you do not receive your rank by the end of this week then don't worry as you will get the opportunity to sport it for its full duration before the end of October.

Here is an image from The Last of Us for Week 8:

TLOU_10062013.jpg

Message 113 of 149 (483 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

Oct 7, 2013

"Look Joel, it's that new character!"

"Ellie, what are you talking about, I don't see no new character."

Message 114 of 149 (474 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1642 posts

Oct 7, 2013

Ellie: "Hey Joel, look, it's Sarah!"

Joel: "ELLIE!"

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 115 of 149 (470 Views)
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Oct 8, 2013

Ellie: "Look, Joel, We get Single player DLC!"

Joel: "Brace yourself, multiplayer DLC is coming first."

Message 116 of 149 (454 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11755 posts

Oct 13, 2013

I’m no longer accepting entries for Week 8. Thanks to everyone who participated in the caption contest this week for The Last of Us. If your entry wasn’t selected for the poll then don’t sweat it. We will be doing more of these. Check back next week for another image.

Each poll for this caption contest is placed into The Last of Us: General Discussion section. There is a Polls widget on the right side of each section below the Announcements and Private Messages widgets. This widget will not always be visible. You may need to scroll down.

The winner will be announced next week in this thread. If you are looking for another caption contest to participate in while votes are being collected for The Last of Us Caption Contest then feel free to check out our sister thread, The Uncharted Caption Contest.

Message 117 of 149 (398 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11755 posts

Oct 21, 2013

Top Choice: TheNobleSquirrel’s Entry (86%)

TheNobleSquirrel’s Entry

Votes: 6

ArchAngeI-X’s Entry

scodicam’s Entry

Congratulations, TheNobleSquirrel! You have won The Last of Us Caption Contest for Week 8.

You will be able to sport our special "Look for the Light" rank for two weeks. Please check your private messages here in the PlayStation Community Forums if you would like to submit an image from The Last of Us for potential use in an upcoming caption contest.

NOTE: It might take a while for the rank change to take effect. Please be patient.

Here is an image from The Last of Us for Week 9:

TLOUS_CC_10192013.png

Message 118 of 149 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
9424 posts

Oct 21, 2013

TLOUS_CC_10192013.png

Ellie: Where are we?

Joel: We are at the "No Need to Nerf" thread, or what it used to be, until the complainers arrived. "Just adapt" they said, "It'll be balanced!" they said. In my 20 years in the apocalypse I've never seen a group so dangerous in my life. They're worse than the Government, Fireflies, and the Hunters COMBINED! I envy you, Ellie, for you are Cannon Fodder and have yet to see the collapse of society in such a way. I wish I can go back. I wish, I wish, I wish...

Ellie: :smileyindifferent:

Message 119 of 149 (300 Views)
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 21, 2013

An exclusive sneak peak at the album artwork for Joel & Ellie's debut Christian Rock album "Look To The Light", coming soon to all good record stores.

original.png

Message 120 of 149 (288 Views)