Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Last Guardian
11096 posts

Re: The Last of Us Caption Contest

Mar 27, 2014

SweetPoison13 wrote:

The PlayStation Caption Contest is the spiritual successor to The Uncharted Caption Contest and The Last of Us Caption Contest. If you miss these caption contests then head over to the Off-Topic area in the PlayStation Forums and participate in our new one. The PlayStation Caption Contest is supposed to be a weekly event but overall community participation will undoubtedly influence its direction. Swing by this new caption contest thread if you would like to create some captions. We will have an image for a different PlayStation video game every week.

RIP TLou caption contest. I'll miss the title. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 141 of 149 (822 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18476 posts

Mar 27, 2014

renatabls wrote:

When you're lost in the dark, look for the light.

Believe in the Fireflies new Caption Contest.

Please use plain text.
Message 142 of 149 (818 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11435 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 27, 2014

renatabls wrote:

SweetPoison13 wrote:

The PlayStation Caption Contest is the spiritual successor to The Uncharted Caption Contest and The Last of Us Caption Contest. If you miss these caption contests then head over to the Off-Topic area in the PlayStation Forums and participate in our new one. The PlayStation Caption Contest is supposed to be a weekly event but overall community participation will undoubtedly influence its direction. Swing by this new caption contest thread if you would like to create some captions. We will have an image for a different PlayStation video game every week.

:smileysad:

LookfortheLight_2014.png

:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 143 of 149 (812 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
8571 posts

Mar 27, 2014
I'll miss that title as well...

NASWIPP.png

Please use plain text.
Message 144 of 149 (805 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11435 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 27, 2014

AKyemeni wrote:

What do guys miss the most about the "Look for the Light" title? I know the answer is probably "all of the above" but do you miss the title, the icon, or the color? Are you able to pick one of these and satisfy my curiosity?

Please use plain text.
Message 145 of 149 (803 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18476 posts

Mar 27, 2014

SweetPoison13 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

What do guys miss the most about the "Look for the Light" title? I know the answer is probably "all of the above" but do you miss the title, the icon, or the color? Are you able to pick one of these and satisfy my curiosity?

The icon, by far.

Plus, it was hardly widespread and it made the TLOU players feel cool wearing something like that for a while. I know I enjoyed wearing the old Kitty Got Wet title when I was able to get it. :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 146 of 149 (796 Views)
Naughty Host
8571 posts

Mar 27, 2014

NASWIPP.png

Please use plain text.
Message 147 of 149 (792 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
8571 posts

Mar 27, 2014
Yeah, what DAG said.

The Icon was super cool.

NASWIPP.png

Please use plain text.
Message 148 of 149 (791 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11435 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 27, 2014

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

SweetPoison13 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

The icon, by far.

Plus, it was hardly widespread and it made the TLOU players feel cool wearing something like that for a while. I know I enjoyed wearing the old Kitty Got Wet title when I was able to get it. :smileytongue:

None of these special ranks are/were widespread though. They are/were usually given to one person. =P

KittyGotWet_2014.png

There seems to be a strong community component here. If you would like to see more things like this (e.g., video game specific ranks and icons) then we need more community activities in the forums centered on specific video games that might be able to justify the creation of rank rewards. I don’t mind supporting initiatives like this but there is a limit to what I can run at any given time. If any of you would like to create some fun activities here in the PlayStation Forums for The Last of Us (or any of the Uncharted video games) then feel free to brainstorm some ideas and maybe even kick things off. You don't need permission to do this. Try different things and see what works. They don’t need to be caption contests either (these can be a pain in the neck). We have some passionate gamers in the PlayStation Forums. I find it hard to believe that no one here would have any ideas for some fun events and activities. Contact me if you would like me to help you set them up (and maybe promote them).

You (obviously) don’t need to be a PlayStation MVP in order to create fun activities for your communities.

Please use plain text.
Message 149 of 149 (787 Views)
0 Likes