Fender Bender
2630 posts

Re: The Last of Us Caption Contest

Nov 4, 2013

Tess: Joel, what's wrong?

Joel: Well... you see... I wanted to play some Uncharted multiplayer...

Tess: And?

Joel: I brought the DLC maps an hour before ND made them free

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 131 of 149 (377 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
911 posts

Nov 9, 2013
Tess: We are survivors now, just like you said.
Joel: No. We just been abandoned.
[Former Forum Tag Champion]
Adapt or perish!

*The L in alex is an i.

Message 132 of 149 (328 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12272 posts

Nov 12, 2013

I’m no longer accepting entries for Week 10. Thanks to everyone who participated in the caption contest this week for The Last of Us. If your entry wasn’t selected for the poll then don’t sweat it. We will be doing more of these. Check back next week for another image.

Each poll for this caption contest is placed into The Last of Us: General Discussion section. There is a Polls widget on the right side of each section below the Announcements and Private Messages widgets. This widget will not always be visible. You may need to scroll down.

The winner will be announced next week in this thread. If you are looking for another caption contest to participate in while votes are being collected for The Last of Us Caption Contest then feel free to check out our sister thread, The Uncharted Caption Contest.

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 133 of 149 (297 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12272 posts

Nov 21, 2013

Top Choice: AKyemeni’s Entry (50%)

I-Like-Pie45’s Entry

Votes: 1

renatabls’ Entry

Votes: 0

AbstractAIex’s Entry

Votes: 2

AKyemeni’s Entry

Votes: 3

Congratulations, AKyemeni! You have won The Last of Us Caption Contest for Week 10.

You will be able to sport our special "Look for the Light" rank for two weeks. Please check your private messages here in the PlayStation Community Forums if you would like to submit an image from The Last of Us for potential use in an upcoming caption contest.

NOTE: It might take a while for the rank change to take effect. Please be patient.

Here is an image from The Last of Us for Week 11:

TLOUMP_11202013.jpg

Message 134 of 149 (262 Views)
Last Guardian
11271 posts

Nov 22, 2013
Firefly: Now tell me, WHERE DID YOU HIDE MY HATS?
Message 135 of 149 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Nov 22, 2013

Firefly: "Squeal like a pig boy..Squeal...SQUEAL!!"

Hunter: "Wheee-eeee..Whee-eeeee!!!!!!"

Message 136 of 149 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Nov 25, 2013

Who had the bacon!?

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VBc8MeR.jpg?1[/IMG]
Message 137 of 149 (186 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12272 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 26, 2013

I’m no longer accepting entries for Week 11. Thanks to everyone who participated in the caption contest this week for The Last of Us. If your entry wasn’t selected for the poll then don’t sweat it. We will be doing more of these. Check back next week for another image.

Each poll for this caption contest is placed into The Last of Us: General Discussion section. There is a Polls widget on the right side of each section below the Announcements and Private Messages widgets. This widget will not always be visible. You may need to scroll down.

The winner will be announced next week in this thread. If you are looking for another caption contest to participate in while votes are being collected for The Last of Us Caption Contest then feel free to check out our sister thread, The Uncharted Caption Contest.

The Last of Us Caption Contest will be taking a break (this may or may not be a permanent one). Those of you who have been participating in this contest should give me some feedback. What did you like about The Last of Us Caption Contest? How could it have been improved? Would you like to see it continue? Would you like to see something different? Suggestions are welcome.

Message 138 of 149 (165 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12272 posts

Dec 2, 2013

Top Choice: renatabls’ Entry (60%)

renatabls’ Entry

Votes: 3

trav1ce’s Entry

Votes: 0

kimboandjay’s Entry

Votes: 2

Congratulations, renatabls! You have won The Last of Us Caption Contest for Week 11.

You will be able to sport our special "Look for the Light" rank for two weeks. Please check your private messages here in the PlayStation Community Forums if you would like to submit an image from The Last of Us for potential use in an upcoming caption contest.

NOTE: It might take a while for the rank change to take effect. Please be patient.

Message 139 of 149 (125 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12272 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 27, 2014

The PlayStation Caption Contest is the spiritual successor to The Uncharted Caption Contest and The Last of Us Caption Contest. If you miss these caption contests then head over to the Off-Topic area in the PlayStation Forums and participate in our new one. The PlayStation Caption Contest is supposed to be a weekly event but overall community participation will undoubtedly influence its direction. Swing by this new caption contest thread if you would like to create some captions. We will have an image for a different PlayStation video game every week.

Message 140 of 149 (86 Views)
0 Likes