Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Re: The Last of Us: ND's Greed of Us [Confirmed!]

May 30, 2013

loakum wrote:
The reason why game developers produce alot of these dlc map packs is to keep from charging $70 - $80 for the retail version of the game!

^ This is true. The rest of the immature/childish comments were uncalled for.

Indirectly increasing the price of the games is still stupid though, especially when the economy is going bad. If anything, they should reduce the prices or keep the same prices (since inflation kicks in) and try to sell more units.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 31 of 116 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
391 posts

May 30, 2013

I'm looking forward to play as a member of the fireflies or even the military (without too much advantage)

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde
Message 32 of 116 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
471 posts

May 30, 2013

Some of you are so immature.

---
PSN: Chaystic

add me.
Message 33 of 116 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

May 30, 2013

loakum wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Does anyone think ND will be greedy when it comes to the DLC like they were in Uncharted 3?

209.jpg

No. only blantant idiots would think something as foolish as this. It costs money to develop these games! The costs of making games this gen are at it's higest levels ever. I guess you haven't noticed major gaming studios has been closing as of late huh? The reason why game developers produce alot of these dlc map packs is to keep from charging $70 - $80 for the retail version of the game! But of course, uninformed "gamers" such as yourself, will b*tch and moan about.."oh nooooo...they released a map pack that costs money...wahhhhhhh."  Look either buy the darn game/map packs, or don't. It's as simple as that. No one is forcing you to buy anything!  Now Grow the hell up already!

*leaves childish thread*

Map packs are fine though. I don't care what they charge for those now.  They can charge a 5 bucks for Joel stat hats too. And Joel colors. And Joel guns. And exclusive Multiplayer content like golden guns.

My anger comes from the fact that there will be story DLC.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 34 of 116 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11216 posts

May 30, 2013
^You still haven't told me where it was said that parts of the original SP was cut for DLC, good sir.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 35 of 116 (220 Views)
Fender Bender
3354 posts

May 30, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:
^You still haven't told me where it was said that parts of the original SP was cut for DLC, good sir.

One does not simply speak of their source.

But you should check in my sig.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 36 of 116 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11216 posts

May 30, 2013
I can't check your sig. I'm on mobile.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 37 of 116 (201 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

[ Edited ]
May 30, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:

Why would they ever confess such a thing?

Eric even denied the fact that the UC3 MP "team" is essentially a ... duo, even though we have a SOLID PROOF (joystiq interview) for that claim.

You should trust your guts more than any corporation in general, because at the end of the day they will lie to you if they have to. Trust me, I've worked for some big corporations and I know them from the inside.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 38 of 116 (199 Views)
Naughty Paw
11216 posts

May 30, 2013
^I agree. Corporations will do anything, including lying. However, Mr. Eyecue is going around claiming that the SP is cut from the original story with NO EVIDENCE. I don't mind if he thinks that. I just don't like the fact he's going around saying it's fact. If, when the game comes out, that it looks like that some of the story is missing, then he could call ND whatever the heII he wants to call them. But until then...

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 39 of 116 (178 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

May 30, 2013

My god people shut up!!

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/05/29/the-last-of-us-single-player-dlc-isnt-cut-content-its...

Here does that help.  Let's just spout random unknown opinions on what the SP content will be when we have proof now.

And with that, I'm gone!

Message 40 of 116 (176 Views)
0 Likes