Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/26/2008
Offline
826 posts
 

Re: The Last of Us Firefly Collectibles Contest

Apr 15, 2013

DaddyFatSack6969 wrote:

Do we have to act and sound like Joel or Ellie in the video contest? I have an idea for a video, but I don't sound or look like Joel or Ellie haha. 


Funny this contest came about because I got a new camera and wanted to make a TLoU short. My little sister can pass as Ellie but my Joel is my brother who is is his late 20's and can't really grow the facial hair needed. I have an idea and have actually scouted a couple locations in the last couple weeks but my Joel really bothers me and I wish I had funding for prop guns at least since there's no way i'm going to be able to create the infected.



Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 186 (684 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/15/2012
Offline
2535 posts
 

Re: The Last of Us Firefly Collectibles Contest

[ Edited ]
Apr 15, 2013

newsense2008 wrote:

DaddyFatSack6969 wrote:

Do we have to act and sound like Joel or Ellie in the video contest? I have an idea for a video, but I don't sound or look like Joel or Ellie haha. 


Funny this contest came about because I got a new camera and wanted to make a TLoU short. My little sister can pass as Ellie but my Joel is my brother who is is his late 20's and can't really grow the facial hair needed. I have an idea and have actually scouted a couple locations in the last couple weeks but my Joel really bothers me and I wish I had funding for prop guns at least since there's no way i'm going to be able to create the infected.


A heartwarming scene between Joel and Ellie would be perfect and (IMO) even more interesting than a combat scenario. No guns or infected props needed. Definitely don't give up on this dude.

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 186 (669 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 04/15/2013
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: The Last of Us Firefly Collectibles Contest

Apr 15, 2013

Hello,

 

I'm DjHost, webmaster and owner of an Internet Radio Station (VGM Station called GBR gamebytesradio), I'm actually working on a Podcast about The Last Of Us, do you know if this / a Podcast could enter this Contest?

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 186 (646 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Dog Developer
Registered: 11/15/2011
Offline
586 posts
 

Re: The Last of Us Firefly Collectibles Contest

Apr 16, 2013

JPHuicho wrote:

Hello,

 

I'm DjHost, webmaster and owner of an Internet Radio Station (VGM Station called GBR gamebytesradio), I'm actually working on a Podcast about The Last Of Us, do you know if this / a Podcast could enter this Contest?

 

 


Video only! Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 186 (555 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/15/2012
Offline
2535 posts
 

Re: The Last of Us Firefly Collectibles Contest

Apr 16, 2013

Here's a fan trailer I made. Hope you like it ND.

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 186 (543 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 08/06/2008
Offline
63 posts
 

Re: The Last of Us Firefly Collectibles Contest

Apr 16, 2013

Hello Eric and the rest of the amazing team at Naughty Dog!

 

You might remember me from last June when I re-made the "Truck Ambush" trailer in LittleBigPlanet 2, which-by some amazing stroke of chance-exploded with popularity. I was and am still forever thankful to my favorite team (and all the amazing viewers) for taking the time to watch (and enjoy!) my video. 

 

As a first-year college student with high hopes of becoming a game developer with even half the greatness of Naughty Dog (as well as a first time enterer of any Playstation contest ever), here's to hoping the blood, sweat, and tears I shed into these little SackBoys that put a smile on your face once can capture your (and the community's) hearts again in order to give closure to my inner fanboyism of such a great company and new franchise. 

 

Without further adieu, I present, "The Last of Us - LittleBigPlanet 2 Trailer Recreation" (a.k.a The Last of Us: Those Who Think Those Darn Clickers Would Give Us A Heart Attack And Prefer Something A Little More Cuddly Edition)

 

Best of luck to the other participants! Cheers!

 

-ClassicEvil (Alex)

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 186 (496 Views)
Monster Hunter
Registered: 12/21/2009
Offline
34 posts
 

Re: The Last of Us Firefly Collectibles Contest

Apr 16, 2013

Can I submit to the video and fan art or just one?

I have a video and a drawing that is two parts.

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 186 (479 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 12/21/2009
Offline
34 posts
 

Re: The Last of Us Firefly Collectibles Contest

[ Edited ]
Apr 16, 2013

eugh nevermind,my editor isnt working. FINAL PRODUCT IT IS.

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 186 (462 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/30/2011
Offline
1563 posts
 

zadeyboy is awesome

Apr 16, 2013

zadeyboy wrote:

Anyways heres the video,hope you enjoy it!


cool...

[Yes this siggy is very creative]
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 186 (456 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Dog Developer
Registered: 11/15/2011
Offline
586 posts
 

Re: The Last of Us Firefly Collectibles Contest

Apr 16, 2013

zadeyboy wrote:

Can I submit to the video and fan art or just one?

I have a video and a drawing that is two parts.


You can submit to both. You'll only win once, obviously. 

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 186 (447 Views)
0 Likes