Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Re: The Last of Us Multiplayer Ideas?

Mar 18, 2013
what I would really want is the MP of this game "feel" or resemble very closely the TLOU SP. I'm worried that we have a great SP gameplay, and then have an MP that handles like U3. That would seem disjointed or very inconsistent to the new things that the SP will introduce to us. But i'm kinda sorta optimistic this won't be the case after reading fadi's thread on the gow disc. It seems this game will have a real mp that it could call its own and not a U3.5 mp.
+============================================================+
Message 111 of 126 (1,290 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
9729 posts

Mar 19, 2013
Does anyone else here keep pressing the Last of Us demo button in God of War in vain, hoping that it'll be available to play? Or is it just me?

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 112 of 126 (1,267 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Mar 19, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:
Does anyone else here keep pressing the Last of Us demo button in God of War in vain, hoping that it'll be available to play? Or is it just me?

You are definitely not alone there. I check that thing daily. Often times I just stare at it and focus, attempting to pull a hiro nakamura

Message 113 of 126 (1,263 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
254 posts

Mar 22, 2013

It's basically every man for himself in any sort of dark level- abandoned train station, corporate building, apartments etc.- and you're only equipped with a non-rechargable flashlight, unusable after the battery dies must scavenge for batteries. The only things you can use in the level are bottles, bricks, and other items throwable to create noise around other survivers by hitting them or throwing it in there area. The level consists of a few AI clickers and first level infected with partial sight. The goal is to get the other people killed and be the last survivor by creating noise around other players or throwing objects at them. Flash light beam may be detected by the first level infected, please use this to create an awsome multiplayer game mode if you guys thought of this already then great because great minds think alike.......................ps other psn members please feel free to add some suggestions.

by one of your biggest fans KINGRAY89 the original uncharted 3 assasin and neck snap king OVER 9000 no joke in only 2 or 3 months i think lol

Message 114 of 126 (1,210 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
520 posts

Mar 22, 2013

^

I think a mode would need more then that. That would get old pretty quick.

Message 115 of 126 (1,173 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 14, 2013

First of all its an awesome idea to do this.  Now this game has the chance to be the best game ever made.  I think that the multiplayer should be open world survival.  U start at random spawn and u try to survive the infected and other players which can be friends or enemys (bandits).  IM TELLING U if they do it like this, this game will be legendary for real.  Ill say again.....Multiplayer mode needs to be open world survival VS infected and other players....make like different rooms sizes up to hundreds of ppl in the same game all trying to survive as long as they can.  make a camp, find weapons, build cars, helicopters, exct.......if u dont eat...u die....if u dont drink u die...and when u die u lose everything u have and start over with nothing......PLease please please this is a great idea us this information and trust in me that i know what im talking about when i say i know what gamers want....from a hardcore gamer dont rush this take ur time make an epic game.

Ph3nt3sm

Message 116 of 126 (1,111 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 28, 2013

I diss agree if the made it an open world game with the survival everyone vs everyone that would make this game go major with the sales i have like 50 friends waiting to buy it after i give them the word if it is open world or not if it isnt i dont think they will waste there money on another call of duty/ resident evil game we have enough of thoose we dont want teams we want war with everyone other than the random people we choose not forced to play with others we wana kill others andmaybe help them with items and gear or food they have a chance to make this game huge i hope they dont mess up

Message 117 of 126 (1,051 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
769 posts

May 28, 2013

LILdevil0919 wrote:

I diss agree if the made it an open world game with the survival everyone vs everyone that would make this game go major with the sales i have like 50 friends waiting to buy it after i give them the word if it is open world or not if it isnt i dont think they will waste there money on another call of duty/ resident evil game we have enough of thoose we dont want teams we want war with everyone other than the random people we choose not forced to play with others we wana kill others andmaybe help them with items and gear or food they have a chance to make this game huge i hope they dont mess up

You ever seen a period before? They're useful.

sig.png

Message 118 of 126 (918 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
344 posts

[ Edited ]
May 28, 2013

People who believe the mp is open world are living in a dream land , that would be a HUGE selling point and they wouldnt hold that too themselfs , i believe the MP will be a hybrid of TLOU SP and UC3 , UC3 minus the acrobatics and sprinting/rolling , youll start with a gun of your choice (or a pistol / bow)  with a clip/half clip , 1 medi pack and maybe a brick , flashlight? could be a Survival game mode (1 Life 1st team to be wiped out loses) fact theres revives and boosters for you to heal teammates could point to this.

There could also be a Twisted CTF/Treasure mode where the team must take Ellie to your Safe zone while shes under your "control" she helps assist you until the other team gains control.

edit: i belive thell be crafting in MP so you go around the map and collect items to create shiz too.

sub sig

sig url -

Message 119 of 126 (487 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
769 posts

May 28, 2013

I highly doubt you'll start with a gun.

sig.png

Message 120 of 126 (467 Views)
0 Likes