Treasure Hunter
5307 posts

Re: The Last of Us Multiplayer Ideas?

Aug 6, 2012

Sackboy_305 wrote:
@iqbal64255 " the largest multiplayer so far " when they said it??? can u send a link or something? Thx Smiley Happy

There isn't a link because they've never said that. It was just something Fadi said to troll in another thread. Looks like it worked. Hats off to that good sir.

Message 61 of 126 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Aug 6, 2012
hehe ok Smiley Very Happy
THE
LAST
OF US

Message 62 of 126 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5336 posts

Aug 8, 2012
I would like it not to be like Uncharted 3 at all. Perhaps featuring 8 vs 8 multiplayer I think that'd make a decent difference.
Message 63 of 126 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
962 posts

Aug 12, 2012
I'm not sure if any of you have played hunger games on minecraft but it should have that feel to it. Everyone is desperate for supplies and they are serious game changers. It defiantly needs to be original and hopefully simple like U2.
Message 64 of 126 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Aug 12, 2012

I really like the DayZ kind of gameplay style that someone else mentioned. DayZ has an awesome feel to it and with the graphics and playing style of The Last of Us - that would have incredibly awesome potential.

Message 65 of 126 (287 Views)
Sackboy
488 posts

Aug 14, 2012

I don't get the fact that some people here are asking for a multiplayer similar to Uncharted, don't get me wrong, I play it religiously, but, I want something different in TLoU!  It's because of a lot of people if games nowadays are all playing the same way online wich is really sadSmiley Sad

What about a "persistent" multiplayer mode wich is "realtime" wich mean if you play it by night it's night...and in wich you have just ONE LIFE (if you die you restart from "zero", wich help the feeling of intense world), some bullets and just a little food and "bandages" and you have to survived and find ammos and bandages...

...and other players can be with you, help you if they meet you or kill you or even let you die by the "zombies" and wait to get your ammos and food on your dead body and all...some RUMORS says that this could be this kind of multiplayer in TLoU.

If the multiplayer mode is really this kind of ambiance not focused on a "versus mode" and on non-stop action then, it could be ONE OF THE BEST MULTIPAYER GAME EVER with those ND graphics, animations, controls and all.

Please ND, do something along those lines.  Smiley Happy

Message 66 of 126 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
488 posts

Aug 14, 2012

dh0rmazine wrote:

I really like the DayZ kind of gameplay style that someone else mentioned. DayZ has an awesome feel to it and with the graphics and playing style of The Last of Us - that would have incredibly awesome potential.

I think DayZ is along the lines of what I described in my message above this one.  Some rumors suggest that the multiplayer of TLoU could be similar in gameplay...here's hoping for those rumors to be TRUE!!!  Smiley Happy

Message 67 of 126 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5307 posts

Aug 15, 2012
As much as I'd want it to be, I doubt it'd be like DayZ. The graphics would have to be downgraded a lot in order to accommodate an open world.
Message 68 of 126 (258 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 15, 2012

And I think its gonna beat DayZ on how you explore the map.. You can climb and you can make weapons just like Dead Island.. I really hope they make it... 

Seriously!! if NaughtyDog made the map base on where you live like New Zealand and the whole city and stuff with the same time period of the real time in that place, that will be GODLIKE!!!

they should also just make a server base on country and city the player is playing... if they got a chance to leave the country, it will load another server.. Smiley Very Happy

Message 69 of 126 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5307 posts

Aug 15, 2012
It would be fantastic, but it also won't happen.

I have a feeling people are going to be disappointed with the multiplayer after all this guesswork they've been doing on it.
Message 70 of 126 (247 Views)
0 Likes