Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Apr 23 2013
By: EyeCue86 Fender Bender 3354 posts
Offline

The Last of Us: Opinions of Us

17 replies 196 views Edited Apr 23, 2013

Why does everyone want this game to fail? Every where I go I see things like: "Oh the Last of Us is gonna blow, ND doesn't know how to make a good multiplayer." and "The Last of Us won't be as good as Uncharted was."

 

It seems like people want to hate this game before it has even been release!

 

What gives?! 

 

Do you people have hard-on's for negativity or something!? Let it be released before you complain!

 

Gosh, this is even worse than when Uncharted 3 was nearing release... only they were right!

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 18 (196 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/30/2011
Offline
1563 posts
 

Re: The Last of Us: Opinions of Us

Apr 23, 2013
Well first, nice to see you again EyeCue, haven't seen you in a while.
And second, those guys are probably just UC3 fanboys who think that uncharted 3 was the greatest game ever made, I'll just ignore them.
[Yes this siggy is very creative]
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 18 (190 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Host
Registered: 02/11/2010
Online
8377 posts
 

Re: The Last of Us: Opinions of Us

Apr 23, 2013

Name me instances in which this has been said. And no, Uncharted 3 wasn't bad at all.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 18 (189 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: The Last of Us: Opinions of Us

Apr 23, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:

Name me instances in which this has been said. And no, Uncharted 3 wasn't bad at all.


It's all over the internet. You can just go on any website that reports videya game stuffs and someone will have said it!

 

I don't want to google things for y'all.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 18 (187 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Host
Registered: 02/11/2010
Online
8377 posts
 

Re: The Last of Us: Opinions of Us

Apr 23, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

Name me instances in which this has been said. And no, Uncharted 3 wasn't bad at all.


It's all over the internet. You can just go on any website that reports videya game stuffs and someone will have said it!

 

I don't want to google things for y'all.


Well you should, because I haven't read anything like that before that wasn't obvious trolling.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 18 (184 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: The Last of Us: Opinions of Us

Apr 23, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

Name me instances in which this has been said. And no, Uncharted 3 wasn't bad at all.


It's all over the internet. You can just go on any website that reports videya game stuffs and someone will have said it!

 

I don't want to google things for y'all.


Well you should, because I haven't read anything like that before that wasn't obvious trolling.


You know, you're just going to have to find it yourself, pal!

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 18 (171 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/17/2012
Offline
1718 posts
 

Re: The Last of Us: Opinions of Us

Apr 23, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

Name me instances in which this has been said. And no, Uncharted 3 wasn't bad at all.


It's all over the internet. You can just go on any website that reports videya game stuffs and someone will have said it!

 

I don't want to google things for y'all.


Well you should, because I haven't read anything like that before that wasn't obvious trolling.


You know, you're just going to have to find it yourself, pal!


You know, I kinda agree with him, when you say "I've seen this and this and etc." and people ask you for some examples, you should be able to give it to them.

1



This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 18 (167 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: The Last of Us: Opinions of Us

Apr 23, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 18 (157 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Host
Registered: 02/11/2010
Online
8377 posts
 

Re: The Last of Us: Opinions of Us

Apr 23, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:
http://n4g.com/news/1129339/why-the-last-of-us-will-be-dissapointing#c-7058444

Well, I can't access the actual article, but what I can tell from the comments, the author simply wanted hits for his website and used "unfounded arguments", which doesn't hold much merit.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 18 (150 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: The Last of Us: Opinions of Us

Apr 23, 2013
But the thoughts are still out there man, and they aren't gelling with all my positive vibes man!

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 18 (145 Views)
Reply
0 Likes