Wastelander
604 posts

Re: The Last of Us: Opinions of Us

Apr 23, 2013

It's because the Uncharted multiplayer was butchered. There was potential buried under all of the pathetic money making schemes but instead of following the forumers advice they were convinced they could handle things just fine by tossing a bunch of lazily designed customisation pieces and charging us for them.

The story I have no concerns for but people are gullible enough to belive Naughty Dog spoiled the ending in the Story Trailer "Joel will be killed by Ellie, the end".  -The story is initially the reason why I bought the game, but the multiplayer will probably put a bad impression on the game as a whole.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 18 (129 Views)
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Apr 23, 2013
Thank you for taking this seriously unlike a certain troll lurking in this thread. :smileyhappy:

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 18 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7102 posts

Apr 23, 2013

I've actually been hearing the opposite opinions of the game(not just in this section of the forums). I'm not around the Uncharted 3 people anymore, though, so that might be the reason.

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 18 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5307 posts

Apr 23, 2013
The positive comments towards this game FAR outweigh the negative ones that I've seen.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 18 (99 Views)
PlayStation MVP
17759 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 23, 2013

I hardly see people bashing this game and when I do, it's normally because of a lack of info this late into the game's development. People expect to see some new footage or a MP trailer, but we haven't exactly gotten that, whereas we were given huge treats with UC3. However, I personally believe those "treats" for UC3 ultimately made me like the campaign less because I knew what would happen at major points of the game.

I actually like that ND isn't releasing as much footage as pre-UC3 did. I'd like to go into TLoU with as little spoilers as possible and make my judgment about the game coming in blind.

As for people bashing the game, I won't pay much attention to it until after the game is released and I can make a proper judgment on it. I don't see how one can hate a game that they've never played and can only speculate on.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 18 (94 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1160 posts

Apr 23, 2013

I have my own friend who I constantly tell that TLOU will be amazing, and he has only seen one trailer when he was drunk. I mean, he can't really compare how amazing GTAV will be, given how little we have actually seen of the game, and it's 6 months until its release and we still haven't seen at least a gameplay vid (then again, when does Rockstar ever do that?). Anyway, my point is, it's like his mindset is screened and the only thing he is looking forward to is GTA this year. I sure do hope that not everybody else will be as close-minded as he's being. TLOU will be the greatest game of 2013, I know it. :smileyhappy:

Get your Portable ID!
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Tomb Raider, God of War: Ascension, Grand Theft Auto V, and The Last of Us.
By the way, this signature is very outdated.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 18 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
384 posts

Apr 23, 2013
I actually love Uncharted 3 multiplayer. it is really fun once you get into it.

I never heard anyone bashing the last of us. And if they are its probably because they have an xbox and no ps3. That's what they do. 360 owners all try to make our exclusives suck so they won't feel bad they don't have them. They say in god of war all you do is mash square and Uncharted is 100 scripted. Obviously they are jealous that they don't get the last of us so they say it's going to suck to make themselves feel better
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 18 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 23, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

I hardly see people bashing this game and when I do, it's normally because of a lack of info this late into the game's development. People expect to see some new footage or a MP trailer, but we haven't exactly gotten that, whereas we were given huge treats with UC3. However, I personally believe those "treats" for UC3 ultimately made me like the campaign less because I knew what would happen at major points of the game.

I actually like that ND isn't releasing as much footage as pre-UC3 did. I'd like to go into TLoU with as little spoilers as possible and make my judgment about the game coming in blind.

I have to agree with you there, ya sick brony!

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 18 (45 Views)
0 Likes