May 26 2014
By: Dagon_Claw First Son 1 posts

The Last of Us Remastered DLC?`

2 replies 229 views Edited May 26, 2014

I have a wonderful sob story for eveyone to hear. So somewhat recently the new DLC, grounded, had been released. I had bought the season pass and I got to enjoy a little bit of the new content. However, my Playstation 3 just recently decided to stop reading my copy of The Last of Us. It recognizes all of my other games perfectly fine. I had just gotten into the single player mode, so this really bummed me out. So just recently I had invested into a Playstation 4 and I understand that The Last of Us: Remastered is rumored to be released June 20th. My question is, will I be able to download all of the content that I had recieved from before. This includes all of the costumes, skills, weapons, etc. I understand that TLOU: Remastered will come with some DLC but I'm not sure if ALL of it will be included. The only information that was revealed was the single player DLC and the multiplayer map packs (Left Behind, Abandoned Territories, and Reclaimed Territories). So of course, one might see why this would raise my concern seing as they were kinda' vauge with what is to come. I have done research but haven't foud much. Thanks!

Message 1 of 3 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1642 posts

Re: The Last of Us Remastered DLC?`

May 26, 2014

It comes with every bit of DLC.

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 2 of 3 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Re: The Last of Us Remastered DLC?`

May 28, 2014

I don't believe they've confirmed if the new weapons/skills will be in the Remastered edition and said "We are looking into it" in their Reddit AMA. IDK if anything has changed since then though.

Message 3 of 3 (151 Views)
0 Likes