Jun 15 2013
By: HoodlumX Uncharted Territory 1363 posts

The Last of Us - Sales higher than expected?

[ Edited ]
5 replies 3305 views Edited Jun 15, 2013

I looked on my friend's list today and I noticed that 80% of my friends was playing The Last of Us. Note, none of them have really played Uncharted, so it's not Naughty Dog fans jumping on the game. One of my friends couldn't even get the game because he said it was sold out everywhere. I haven't seen this many friends on my list playing the same game since Black Ops 2. That's saying a lot when you can compare a new IP to the biggest selling franchise of all time.

I know it just released today, so sales haven't been counted. Do you guys think the game is selling well? 

Message 1 of 6 (3,305 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Re: The Last of Us - Sales higher than expected?

Jun 15, 2013
I only have two people on my FL that have it.
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 2 of 6 (3,281 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 15, 2013

HoodlumX wrote:

I looked on my friend's list today and I noticed that 80% of my friends was playing The Last of Us. Note, none of them have really played Uncharted, so it's not Naughty Dog fans jumping on the game. One of my friends couldn't even get the game because he said it was sold out everywhere. I haven't seen this many friends on my list playing the same game since Black Ops 2. That's saying a lot when you can compare a new IP to the biggest selling franchise of all time.

I know it just released today, so sales haven't been counted. Do you guys think the game is selling well? 

yes. I know it's selling well!

Message 3 of 6 (3,271 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1363 posts

Jun 15, 2013

loakum wrote:

HoodlumX wrote:

yes. I know it's selling well!

I wonder how long until we see the sale chart? Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 6 (3,161 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 15, 2013

@HoodlumXwell you have proof in front of your eyes... ME! I'm not fan of Naughty Dog, i never played any of Uncharted games, I'm not even instrested in them, but when i only saw trailer of The Last of us, in fact even when i first time saw picture of TLoU, i knew i will buy this game. I was waiting for that awsome game since Resident Evil remake on PS2.

Message 5 of 6 (3,054 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
624 posts

Jun 15, 2013
I noticed this too.i have around 5 -8 ppl playing last of us
Message 6 of 6 (2,978 Views)
0 Likes