Jun 02 2013
By: Carrioner Sackboy 461 posts

The Last of Us - Should I make vids?

[ Edited ]
6 replies 147 views Edited Jun 2, 2013

Hey I just would like to ask you guys:

Do you want me to do some vids from TLoU? Like "Let's Play" and Multiplayer.

I am asking cause I know how all of us can't wait for this game and I thought I could do some vids to support this game and show all those XBOX fans and PC fanboys that they should get a PS3 just to play this game because it is "MUST BUY" in my opinion

Naughty Dog gained my respect by by delaying the release date to fix bigs and polish the game. THAT my friends how every developer (well and publisher SONY) should do their games. Rushing just to push the game out dor is always a bad idea

photo YT01.png
Made by Carrioner photo GoWMYSIGNATURE.jpg
[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Carrioner/][img]http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Carrioner.png[/img][/url]
Message 1 of 7 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

Re: The Last of Us - Should I make vids?

Jun 2, 2013
you could do like the top Last of Us multiplayer plays of the week or something like that.

I know a lot of people do that on Uncharted but no-1 has said they'll be doing it for Last of Us and if that list of what multiplayer will have looks like they'll be a theater mode. People could send you clips of their best moments in the online and you could put them together.
Message 2 of 7 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
349 posts

Jun 2, 2013

Yes, make some videos.  Don't do a Let's Play, everybody and their mother will be doing one lol.  Some multiplayer videos would be just fine though.

Youtube channel: harrisj1616
Twitch: harrisj16
Message 3 of 7 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
344 posts

Jun 2, 2013

Road to #1, try and get #1 spot on the leaderboards Smiley Tongue

sub sig

sig url -

Message 4 of 7 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
153 posts

Jun 2, 2013
Just FYI, I'm primarily an Xbox player since the Elite launched (previously PSX/PS2 all the way) and I bought a PS3 last December almost solely to play The Last Of Us. Smiley Happy Other exclusives are nice to finally play (like Metal Gear, Disgaea and Yakuza) but yeah, it was TLOU that made me buy the console. Better late than never, eh?
Message 5 of 7 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
461 posts

Jun 3, 2013

Banjo_aus wrote:
Just FYI, I'm primarily an Xbox player since the Elite launched (previously PSX/PS2 all the way) and I bought a PS3 last December almost solely to play The Last Of Us. Smiley Happy Other exclusives are nice to finally play (like Metal Gear, Disgaea and Yakuza) but yeah, it was TLOU that made me buy the console. Better late than never, eh?

FYI?

Thanks for some tips I might try making something like "top 5". Well my channel is too small to get submissions and to make those from clips that people would send BUT i could do it the same way I am planning with Battlefield and God of War Ascension where I will just show top 5 of my own clips with "certain type of commentary" to make it funnier to watch

photo YT01.png
Made by Carrioner photo GoWMYSIGNATURE.jpg
[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Carrioner/][img]http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Carrioner.png[/img][/url]
Message 6 of 7 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
344 posts

Jun 3, 2013

Carrioner wrote:

Banjo_aus wrote:

FYI?

h

FYI = For your infomation

sub sig

sig url -

Message 7 of 7 (49 Views)
0 Likes