May 06 2013
By: SweetPoison13 PlayStation MVP 11026 posts

The Last of Us Signature Contest May 2013

35 replies 2173 views Edited May 6, 2013

Welcome to May's The Last of Us Signature Contest!

Put your image editing skills to the test and show us what you can do! All members of the PlayStation Community Forums are eligible to participate in our monthly signature contests. Carefully read the instructions and follow the rules.

This month’s theme: The Last of Us. This highly anticipated video game from Naughty Dog has players trying to survive a post-apocalyptic United States with dangers lurking around every corner. Use this contest to show everyone how passionate you are about this video game. Your signature may contain any of the characters, environments, themes, and concepts in The Last of Us. Put some effort into your signatures and show us what you can come up with. All The Last of Us signatures that appear to be working with this month’s theme will be accepted provided that they are appropriate and adhere to the rules. Inappropriate signatures will not be accepted.

Entries this month will be due on May 27th at 11:59 PM Pacific. Users are allowed one entry. A poll with the entries will be posted provided that there is more than one entry for this contest and voting will take place for one week after the due date for all submissions.

Have fun!

SUBMISSION FORMAT

All submissions are to be made in this thread. Please include the following information in your post:

• Username
  • Signature URL
  • Signature Image

RULES AND REGULATIONS

• Please follow the submission format outlined above.
  • Signatures must be appropriate and follow the Rules of Conduct
  • Only signatures that clearly take advantage of the theme this month will be accepted.
  • Keep your signature dimensions reasonable or your submissions might not be accepted.
  • Try to work within these signature dimensions for your entries: 500px wide by 150px high.
  • DO NOT submit signatures that you did not create (i.e., signatures that were created for you).
  • Only ONE entry per user per contest will be accepted. Please only post the final version of your signature.
  • DO NOT wait until the last minute to make your submission. A poll will be posted on the due date.
  • DO NOT vote for your own signature and DO NOT ask other individuals to vote for yours.

CONTEST WINNER

• I will announce the winner of this signature contest here in this thread when the poll closes.
  • The winner of this contest will be given a special The Last of Us forum rank for one month.
  • The PSN ID whose forum rank will temporarily change will be the one used to make the contest submission.
  • Only forum members with regular ranks and rank shields are eligible for this reward.

NOTE: If you fail to follow the rules in any way, shape, or form then you may be disqualified from this month's signature contest.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 36 (2,173 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Re: The Last of Us Signature Contest May 2013

May 6, 2013

Pretty neat contest.

Can't wait to see what people come up with.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 36 (2,152 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
31606 posts

May 7, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 36 (2,085 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3935 posts

[ Edited ]
May 8, 2013

EDIT: New submission.

Username: HorrorGod

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/RevJames/fart/TLOUSigContest2_zps1390ada5.png

TLOUSigContest2.png

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 36 (2,067 Views)
PlayStation MVP
11026 posts

[ Edited ]
May 8, 2013

HorrorGod wrote:

Wait a minute... I thought there already was a TLOU sig contest? :smileysurprised: Who won that one?

Username: HorrorGod

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/RevJames/fart/TLOUSigContestEntry_zps93495171.png

TLOUSigContest

TheGremlinKlown won The Last of Us Signature Contest that was held in April (there was an announcement about this in that thread).

You cannot submit the same signature for this signature contest that you submitted in April. If you would like to participate in this signature contest then you need to create another signature for The Last of Us. Feel free to edit your post later if you create another signature.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 36 (2,061 Views)
Welcoming Committee
13064 posts

[ Edited ]
May 8, 2013

So.. I'm not usually doing these kind of things, but I got bored. Tried making it smaller but kept breaking things.. So yeah...

ID: Aureilia

Image Link: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/130225iCA9CF57A970B19FA/image-size/... 

tlou.png

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 36 (2,029 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

ID: Cookieter URL:

[ Edited ]
May 9, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 36 (1,966 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1315 posts

[ Edited ]
May 9, 2013

Yay for sig contests! Here's my entry:

tlou may contest sig final.jpg

Username - DJMadCow

Sig URL - http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/130833i0D8C34B736B7493D/image-size/...

Good luck to everyone!

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 36 (1,946 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2369 posts

[ Edited ]
May 9, 2013

Wish I was as talented as you guys

Good luck to everyone! Can't wait to see the winners, last contest was a close one.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 36 (1,939 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
604 posts

May 19, 2013

Submitting a GIF one again, hope you guys don't mind this time around. Shortened it by 25 frames so it shouldn't be that much of a hassle for slow computers. - I also have no idea how to fix the white chunks on the edges, I've trimmed it several times and they still show up, has something to do with the resolution being too small to support round transparent edges.

Username: Lt_K4RL0S

Sig URL: http://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s560/TheAstonishedMartin/New-GIF-7_zpsf0e915d7.gif

Sig:

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 36 (1,704 Views)
0 Likes