Reply
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/04/2010
Offline
2055 posts
 

Re: The Last of Us Signature Contest May 2013

May 27, 2013

^ Nice man. 

 

I'm an Ellie fanboy, so you kind of won me over by using her. Haha.


Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Message 21 of 36 (1,053 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/10/2009
Offline
344 posts
 

Re: The Last of Us Signature Contest May 2013

May 27, 2013

haha thanks <3


Nate3963 wrote:

^ Nice man. 

 

I'm an Ellie fanboy, so you kind of won me over by using her. Haha.


 

sub sig


sig url -

Message 22 of 36 (1,051 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 12/29/2003
Online
12492 posts
 

Re: The Last of Us Signature Contest May 2013

May 27, 2013

This is the last day for contest entries. If you created a new signature for The Last of Us then please submit it before the deadline.

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 23 of 36 (1,036 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/10/2009
Offline
344 posts
 

Re: The Last of Us Signature Contest May 2013

[ Edited ]
May 27, 2013

SweetPoison13 wrote:

This is the last day for contest entries. If you created a new signature for The Last of Us then please submit it before the deadline.



Is my sig ok mate? i Messed up pretty bad i did the height 250 instead of 150 i knew id done something wrong and its JUST clicked. Smiley Sad

sub sig


sig url -

Message 24 of 36 (1,029 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 12/29/2003
Online
12492 posts
 

Re: The Last of Us Signature Contest May 2013

[ Edited ]
May 28, 2013

The poll for this month’s The Last of Us signature contest is up and running! Entries for May are no longer being accepted.

 

Be sure to look for other signature contests here in the forums and good luck to our participants! The winner will be announced next week.

 


SuBLiMeShoTz wrote:

SweetPoison13 wrote:

This is the last day for contest entries. If you created a new signature for The Last of Us then please submit it before the deadline.



Is my sig ok mate? i Messed up pretty bad i did the height 250 instead of 150 i knew id done something wrong and its JUST clicked. Smiley Sad



Your signature for The Last of Us has been included in the poll. It has been scaled to 203 pixels by 61 pixels like the others.

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 25 of 36 (1,001 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/10/2009
Offline
344 posts
 

Re: The Last of Us Signature Contest May 2013

May 28, 2013
wheres the poll @ cant find it anywhere :3 , and thanks Smiley Very Happy

sub sig


sig url -

Message 26 of 36 (887 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/07/2011
Offline
5547 posts
 

Re: The Last of Us Signature Contest May 2013

May 28, 2013

It's on the right hand side of the TLoU main forum section, but doesn't appear on mobile.

 

Karlos had better win this time :/

Message 27 of 36 (815 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/10/2009
Offline
344 posts
 

Re: The Last of Us Signature Contest May 2013

May 28, 2013

calcunnon wrote:

It's on the right hand side of the TLoU main forum section, but doesn't appear on mobile.

 

Karlos had better win this time :/


Legend mate , need to open my eyes lol thanks!

 

sub sig


sig url -

Message 28 of 36 (633 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7546 posts
 

Re: The Last of Us Signature Contest May 2013

May 28, 2013

Some strong sig competition here! Good luck everybody!

Message 29 of 36 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: The Last of Us Signature Contest May 2013

May 28, 2013
How is Cookieeater's entry getting any votes?

That guy never used that as a sig, he only posted it as a picture at the bottom of his posts... and it was annoying that it always popped up in quotes too.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 30 of 36 (243 Views)
0 Likes