First Son
25 posts

Re: The Last of Us and why it should have a direct sequel

Jul 21, 2013

TeamQueenTee wrote:

I hope this doesn't have any spoilers, forgive me if it does!

In my opinion, I think ND should make a TLOU 2 taking part directly after the ending of the first TLOU. I think it should be like this:

Ellie and Joel return to Tommy and Marias Town but only to find the place abandoned, filled with corpses of the townsfolk who once lived there, and Tommy and Maria missing. There are little to no infected near by so they search near by to see if there were any bandits or hunters (who were constantly attacking the town) who might have killed them. So Joel and Ellies new journey is to search the country in search for them, and search for the ones who destroyed the town and the people who lived there. While searching for Tommy and Maria, Joel and Ellie find a woman who looks like she could be in her mid-30s, who is badly injured, and a boy a year older than Ellie, who could possibly be her son. Joel wants to ignore them and continue finding Tommy and Maria but Ellie has other ideas planned and some how persuades Joel to help them. The woman seems to be getting worse and eventually passes away. The boy has nowhere to go and Joel lets him join Ellie and himself to find Tommy and Maria. The rest is a mistery because I can't think of anything else right now.

I hope some of you guys like my idea because I am REALLY looking forward to a sequel and I hope they make one with Joel and Ellie. This is the best game I have played in over 3 years!

There is already people in Tommy's town when you arrive in the end, so the place is fine. Nice story btw, except for the boy part, I think it feels kind of a forced relationship between Ellie and the "potential couple".

Message 81 of 82 (112 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Re: The Last of Us and why it should have a direct sequel

Jul 25, 2013

I hope that they scrap Joel and put Tommy in the spot light.   He has better hair, is stronger, better with a gun, a natural born leader, and is more pleasant to look at.  Joel should be his sidekick ala drake and sully, batman robin, etc.  Tommy is the real deal.

Message 82 of 82 (61 Views)
0 Likes