First Son
1 posts

Re: The Last of Us trophy glitch?

Jun 28, 2013
The only trophies I need are the artifact ones, shiv doors and the fully upgrade all weapons one. So far I haven't had any problem with the trophies but I hear that a lot of people are having issues with the artifact ones popping up, really hope that doesn't happen.
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 35 (524 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 28, 2013

Well since nobody replied in my original thread I posted I will ask here.

1.If I start a new game on normal difficulty and then in middle of the story (during gameplay) change to survival and stick with it to the end, will I get "completed survivral" trophy or "completed normal"  trophy because that was one I originally chose?

2. And also what if I forget to collect all artifacts in specific chapter on survival mode (for example I won't have shivs), will it somehow "break" my whole survival walkthrough progress for trophy I made so far if I decide to load chapter back on lower difficulty to gather all I missed? Or will it continue till the end just fine once I put survival mode back on?

Both questions are actually related so... I hope you know what I mean.

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 35 (490 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
594 posts

Jun 28, 2013
I think if you change the difficulty in between the story mode I think it will likely just screw both trophies up and you'll get no trophy, but I am not 100% sure
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 35 (487 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jun 28, 2013
Perhaps that's the case why people say trophies are bugged...
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 35 (483 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Jun 30, 2013

I don't think many people are doing this, so I doubt it.  I for one didn't and my collectible stats are bugged which leads to an inability to get the trophies.

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 35 (440 Views)
0 Likes